Aero Fighters 3 US Trade - Completed

DavidG

Previously, I had mentioned that I would give an update when the ongoing matter was over and done with. The image below speaks for itself.

This game was returned to me a few weeks ago. The image above shows the game in mint condition and on today’s News Paper. This Aero Fighters 3 US along with the last copy of Power Spikes II will be packed up and returned to storage.

The conditions of the trade were set that: Upon delivery of all the granted merchandise, this game would be returned to me. If I didn’t honor my side of this trade then the game would never have been sent back. On a side note: All other owners of Aero Fighters 3 US have chosen to keep their copies and will not be returning them.

Lastly, regarding Tonk, His side of the story is true. Tonk was simply relaying information that was provided to him. Those people who have any issues regarding this matter should direct it to me, not Tonk, and most certainly not the current or past buyers of the game(s).

With that said, the return of this copy of AF3, brings an end to this saga and all questions related to it.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Previously, I had mentioned that I would give an update when the ongoing matter was over and done with. The image below speaks for itself.

This game was returned to me a few weeks ago. The image above shows the game in mint condition and on today’s News Paper. This Aero Fighters 3 US along with the last copy of Power Spikes II will be packed up and returned to storage.

The conditions of the trade were set that: Upon delivery of all the granted merchandise, this game would be returned to me. If I didn’t honor my side of this trade then the game would never have been sent back. On a side note: All other owners of Aero Fighters 3 US have chosen to keep their copies and will not be returning them.

Lastly, regarding Tonk, His side of the story is true. Tonk was simply relaying information that was provided to him. Those people who have any issues regarding this matter should direct it to me, not Tonk, and most certainly not the current or past buyers of the game(s).

With that said, the return of this copy of AF3, brings an end to this saga and all questions related to it.

Saved.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Oh this ought to be good.

1000x500px-ll-b2fdb6ac_lozgr_gif_collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn.gif

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
there goes my early night

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Really? Where's that popcorn eating emoticon dammit.

War Pig

New Challenger
Sweet...I'm finally in on one of these....that I've read so much about!

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Nice Custom Title, D.

So, when's that reprot gonna come out that's gonna prove these things 100% legit and wipe all the egg of Tonk's face.

Open offer to all owners of Aero Fighters 3 and Power Spikes II
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...ghters-3-and-Power-Spikes-II&highlight=report

I have made many mistakes since coming back to the community and I’ve apologized for the mistakes I’ve made. I’ll admit that I haven’t made the best use of my time and didn’t diligently collect all the information, needed to show everyone, beforehand. I am not perfect... nobody is. But this does not make me a liar or cheat

Once again, every buyer was made aware of the risk beforehand. They knew what they were getting into and took the responsibility when they made the payment. Everyone knew there were no refunds and to err on the side of caution, I did do my due diligence and held unto the funds sent for a 90 day period (just in case a buyer wanted to return their game right away). A lot of time passed by and everyone reported that they were satisfied with their purchase. TonK/Mike was acting in the best interest of both parties (Me and the Buyers). He clearly provided all of the necessary information and the buyers still proceeded with their purchase. TonK is not responsible for any of this debacle.

Anyway, after the 90 day period elapsed, I moved the funds towards acquiring a large amount of SNK snaplock stock. These were meant to go towards the community and to supply new games from NG Dev and homebrew titles.

I know Aero Fighters 3 does have its issues when compared to games of the same era. No matter what you feel about the game.... it is real and it did come from SNK. The same goes for Power Spikes II, it came straight from SNK. Right or wrong I have no say or control over the quality of pre-release titles.

As of right now, one buyer has made a post saying he is unhappy with his purchase. He feels that he will never see one cent of his money. He knew what he was buying and he did take a very long time to come out, swinging, the way he did. I understand his concern... do I agree with the way things were handled? No. But I will say that I respect his decision.

I will openly state, right now, that any of the owners of Aero Fighters 3 or Power Spikes II will be given a complete refund if they request so on two conditions. Firstly, the game must be in the condition it was sold to you in (being the highest collectors in the world, condition shouldn’t be an issue). Secondly, each buyer must understand that their investment was moved and when those cases arrive I will recoup all of your money and return it to you in full. As of right now that one unsatisfied and very vocal buyer feels he will never see his money again. Well, that is wrong. I am extending this offer to all person(s) involved. Chamane... you only need to give me the time to get the stock and recoup your funds in full. You have nothing to lose. Lastly each of the buyers can get in contact with me and I will make an arrangement. My name and reputation are more valuable than any amount of money because, when it’s all said and done... that is all a man has.

Once the titles have been returned we’re back to square one. Everyone will have been refunded and no one would have been allegedly “scammed “or “cheated”. I will then proceed to prove myself to everyone in the community with complete and proper information. Once I have backed up everything I have said, anyone wanting to buy these titles can proceed to do so. Each sale will also be done by me directly and will be done only in person.

Let me finish off by saying that: I stand 100% behind these games and everything I have said. I stand behind my work and all the projects I have done. Lastly, I stand behind my character. I will take every recourse to prove myself and also prove these games to be real.
Regardless of how the reveal was perceived... at the end of the day it’s all perception and perception does not equate reality. I will continue to do new and exciting projects for the community. I will leave it at that as I refuse to let myself get drawn to the drama.

Last edited:

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
At least the BMW is out of the shop and DavidG now has access to the storage locker.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Are some members here empaths?

yea this thread might get nasty .

In a word, why?

Why the popcorn? Why the drama? For WHOM is this for?

At the most basic level, regardless of what any individual here may personally believe, this is what we have:

BASICALLY: a guy sold some games. all the buyers except for one were happy. the one disgruntled buyer asked for a refund, the one disgruntled buyer received it. DONE.

So besides those 6 people, who were the ONLY people directly involved and affected by this entire discovery, none of the rest of the members here, which is 99.9% of the "community" btw, have any right to be angry, point fingers, make accusations, etc. There opinions are MEANINGLESS. They never saw, touched, held, and inspected the games. They just jumped on a bandwagon of drama that dragged peoples names and reputations through the dirt, and for what? For drama? For fun? For publicity for the site?

It sickens me. All of this sickens me.
As I have said multiple times here. Remember what was said here this year. Remember who said it. And recall all of it years from now when cooler heads prevail and the truth is allowed to surface.

And guys, please think before replying. Nothing I have written here is a personal insult or attack to anyone here. So stay on topic, be mature, and keep it civil.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
In a word, why?

At the most basic level, regardless of what any individual here may personally believe, this is what we have:

BASICALLY: a guy sold some games. all the buyers except for one were happy. the one disgruntled buyer asked for a refund, the one disgruntled buyer received it. DONE.

So besides those 6 people, who were the ONLY people directly involved and affected by this entire discovery, none of the rest of the members here, which is 99.9% of the "community" btw, have any right to be angry, point fingers, make accusations, etc. There opinions are MEANINGLESS. They never saw, touched, held, and inspected the games. They just jumped on a bandwagon of drama that dragged peoples names and reputations through the dirt, and for what? For drama? For fun? For publicity for the site?

As I have said multiple times here. Remember what was said here this year. Remember who said it. And recall all of it years from now when cooler heads prevail and the truth is allowed to surface.

And guys, please think before replying. Nothing I have written here is a personal insult or attack to anyone here. So stay on topic, be mature, and keep it civil.

Bitch please. You got paid off to pimp those conversion and now you want to repair the image of those worthless chunks of garbage so you can hock them. You think Chamane was the one that got me to look into this mess and press Tonk to "reveal"? It was another buyer who, in my opinion, is too proud/embarrassed to come forward. Now that Tony isn't around you want to crawl out of your snake hole and preach about cooler heads? You and your scamming friends could have defended yourselves back when he was around, but you didn't. You hid. Your chance ended. It would be easier for you to buy a copy of the Monalisa than to regain your dignity.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
In before the drama crowd arrives!

In a word, why?

theyre_here.gif