Aero Fighters 3 US Trade - Completed

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yeah, I used to love posting here, but the trolling has gotten to a level to where it just kills the fun of it.

This shit now is worse then SRK in 2001.

No one gives a fuck what you think bead fag. You haven't been relevant in 4 years fat thighs.

Try killing yourself. Legendary status awaits.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
There is no such thing as the truth anymore.
I think there is still years of drama left in this one.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Yeah, I used to love posting here, but the trolling has gotten to a level to where it just kills the fun of it.

This shit now is worse then SRK in 2001.

The difficulty is that things have changed radically from the that time way back. People are less trusting, more informed and feel at some level assailed by new and old forces strengthened by the use of a increasingly ubiquitous Internet. Posting here with any frequency means to either post randomly, bashingly or with the intent to brag (to some extent) about your knowledge/possessions/likes. And whatever the past was, people hardly care nowadays unless you had some previously established worth or are willing to put effort into showing up in the community beyond a buy/sell/negatively-minded post routine.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
So D,

When's Chapter 2 coming out?

----------------------------

Hello Brandi, happy holidays to you.

Take this opportunity to ask you something. Are out of the world of collecting for a long time, but I wanted to know, given that follow still the thing, if AERO FIGHTERS 3 U.S. and POWER SPIKES 2 dog tag cartridges were true or invented by the usual speculators.

Hello Marco, to be diplomatic, we can say that, although still lacking the certainty of their falsehood ', 99.9% are talking about well reproductions created by a former employee of Ray Young (you remember! Arcade! Beginning of the year 2000?!?), this DavidG from Canada who invented, using Trojans (consciously or not, and 'yet to understand) some historians members of these forums, Tonk first and foremost, a story by former employee for SNK to persuade the community to have handy official titles drawn in very limited quantities' and then used as a test run ...

With AF3 had gone well (the story the Kizuna was also standing), but 'just presenato also PSII and' was immediately clear that it was really that far-fetched ... its out in the open and then attempts to give explanations and answers to many questions of collectors and enthusiasts have also revealed what everyone had already guessed: a scam itself and, without a doubt, the most 'ugly page of the story / scene collecting Neo-Geo :annoyed:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?239528-Euro-Kizuna-s-back-in-Italy

http://translate.google.com/transla...thread.php?239528-Euro-Kizuna-s-back-in-Italy

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
What is a bead fag?

Lol, Jesus Christ this shit is always funny.

Wynd

Kyuusaku

B. Jenet's Firstmate
DavidG, DavidG...

It looks like you still don't understand my refute from the reveal thread. Please, please seek help. I'm going to waste my time responding, once again, just because your quackery really pisses me off. I don't even get the satisfaction of being right--calling you out long before the incident, because you're still able to draw attention to yourself and in all likelihood are still profiting.

1) It's common knowledge that Alpha Denshi designed the hardware, so you might want to revise "Chapter 1". The "Alpha" in Alpha-8921 *is* exactly short for Alpha Denshi, you moron. Did it ever occur to you that the identifier actually refers to an Alpha Denshi part predating the Neo Geo?

Alpha/SNK (originally Alpha, later SNK) implemented the logic into Fujitsu/NEC/Toshiba gate arrays which is an automated workflow; nobody at Alpha or SNK had anything to do with the chip fab. Logic goes into CAD, gets simulated, an order is placed and soon mask (factory "programmed" if you will...) ASIC get delivered.

Your posts suggest you don't even understand the technology of the chips you "designed" or rather implemented a design for. For one you call the chips custom. What an oversimplification... If you paid attention in your reveal thread you'd know they're semi-custom. Two you say the chips were "produced" in 1987. What? That's Fujitsu's copyright to protect their layout and mask work, it has nothing to do with SNK or the Neo Geo. The logic (mask) specifically for SNK was produced between 1987 and the chips manufacture codes. These chips have so little logic that they fit into older, inexpensive gate arrays, which brings me to:

2) Neo Geo wasn't nearly "state-of-the-art". You're blundering technology again. It was designed in discrete logic! It was very cleverly conceived, that's it. State of the art in the late 80s would be 64-bit RISC chips--orders of magnitude more complex. You should know that.

3) Timestamps (someone of your stature should know the word for this) can easily be changed, and die shots altogether are irrelevant to the preposterous claims. Your "proof" of the ZMC2 die shot--the 1990 modified date, is suspect alone because it's around the Neo's launch--predating the ZMC/ZMC2 introduction by almost 2 years. It took 2 years to introduce these trivial chips, that you just so happen to be obsessed with?

[I refreshed my memory of the reveal thread a little, so what now, "power spikes" (wtf?) held the ZMC2 back, when SNK could have been saving money by integrating it from the beginning? Or maybe the "internal issues" you mentioned in the reveal thread--something virtually impossible by design?]

4) Again, SNK probably never staffed chip (LSI) designers because for their purposes gate arrays were more economical and quicker to market. Even the HNG64 probably uses gate arrays, and if not they would contract out the work. To say "SNK didn’t develop this level of microchips in the USA offices" is retarded, since of course the US office didn't design any microchips (who says "microchips"?), and most likely neither did SNK (Japan) technically. If you're talking about designing the logic (how can any professional continue to confuse the two?), it's actually well documented who designed the core logic of the Neo Geo. The later peripheral chips like the ZMC, ZMC2, PCM, conveniently for you, not so much. But they're certainly designed by SNK (Japan).

5) You worked with NEC and Fujitsu, in Japan, on the chips now... You know they had US offices to work on customer orders right? Then as a customer on behalf of SNK you made such an impression on NEC that they decided to hire you? Doing what, Japanese mail room? You've never made a single post that suggests you understand semiconductor physics, and I remember a few basics-fumbling ones that suggest the contrary.

Just give it up already. You're some kind of hands-on, no-theory, technician--not a software-turned-hardware engineer with any background in digital design, much less a physicist--the people hired for chip work. Let's get real, you struggle with English as much as the technical aspects of your posts. If any of what you say is true, you would hold the distinction of being the world's most incompetent chip professional. It doesn't even take another professional to see this.

Sunsoft

Zero's Secretary
All this drama over a game is quite cute. I wonder what the game thinks about all this heated conflict and crying on shoulders considering drama here never ends. If I was the game I'd be getting a painful erection in my mind with all this attention