What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

daijiro_074

Crazed MVS Addict
Fatal Fury 3 and Last Blade on AES, i sometimes also play KOF XIII and SSIV on PS3

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Fatal Fury Special
Fatal Fury 3
Art of Fighting 3
Last Blade 2
Samurai Shodown 3
World Heroes Perfect

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Been dicking around with Arcana Heart 3: Love Max!!!! There's a pretty great anime game hidden under the 45 layers of creepy moe archetypes. Still haven't gotten used to how floaty the air movement is.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Went on a 360 trip with

SSF2THDR
KOF2002 Unlimited Match
KOF1998 Ultimate Match

On the arcade? 3rd Strike is always the top of the list. Vampire Savior 2 and Street Fighter Zero 2 are close behind in play time. Haven't hooked up SF2 in a while since I usualy figure "Why SF2 when 3rd Strike exists?"

On XBone? Killer Instinct - amazing fighter. Too bad not a lot of people play it because not a lot of people bought an XBone.

On 360? A little of everything:
3rd Strike
Skullgirls
Persona 4 Arena
SSF2T HD Remix

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Just snagged a Dreamcast on craigslist so I've been playing some SFA3, Capcom vs SNK 2 (With a Saturn pad) and Virtual On (with the Saturn Twin Sticks).

Feels weird playing these games like this.

fluxcore

Another Striker
Pretty much just been playing Under Night In Birth: EXE Late recently. Really enjoying the more... old-school street fightery... style, but with some excellent system mechanics added. A lot of the characters have cool movesets, too.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
been playing some 3rd strike on the dreamcast. great game for sure benen playing it with an import saturn stick I recently picked up and plays great on the saturn.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Played some Fatal Fury Special and KoF 94 yesterday. Good games :)

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Played some ranked matches on 3rd Strike. Not as much as playing friends since everyone seems to have their delay settings different. After that played Garou and SVC on the MVS cabinet

JohnnyFever

Mr. Big's Thug
I'm rocking SFIII double impact on my dreamcast in the Blast City. It's a great game and I really like the soundtrack. Third strike is harder to pick up and run with.

daijiro_074

Crazed MVS Addict
I'm playing Karnovs revenge on AES and Killer Instinct Gold on N64, the last two games i purchased.

I played KI Gold several years ago and i remembered it as a better game, it was dissapointed me a bit, however i did not kown Karnov's Revenge and is a very good game.

eathis

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Playing Samurai Shodown V Special MVS.
That's interesting to have the choice between letting the power gauge increase to max or consuming it by holding D button to made the :B:+:C:+:D: mode unlockable earlier and during for a longer moment when activated.

I love to finish my opponents as often as possible with the "fatality" move :qcb:+C+D
:)

But I regret the :A:+:B:+:C: became really useless in this sequel.
In Samurai Shodown 4 it was very useful to perform big combos.

In my opinion SS4 is better but SS5Special is still a good game with interesting gameplay

I've been trying to get good at last blade 2 and as always I've been playing street fighter 4. I don't know why that game is so addicting.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Bringing it back to the beginning with the very first Guilty Gear, awesome game in every way.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Playing some KoF '94 after reading the KoF artikle in this month's Retrogamer. I'm quite amazed by the backgrounds they could pull off at the time. Now i see why KoF '97 get such a bad rep. The Mexico stage in particular is very well done.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Playing some KoF '94 after reading the KoF artikle in this month's Retrogamer. I'm quite amazed by the backgrounds they could pull off at the time. Now i see why KoF '97 get such a bad rep. The Mexico stage in particular is very well done.

You now see why '97 gets a bad rap because you found out what makes '94 good?

'97 gets a bad rap because it has a lot of infinities/broken stuff, lacks a lot of real"music", and isn't '98.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Been playing JoJo's ASB, I'm really digging it. It plays like a mildly retarded Rival Schools but still a really cool game.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
You now see why '97 gets a bad rap because you found out what makes '94 good?

'97 gets a bad rap because it has a lot of infinities/broken stuff, lacks a lot of real"music", and isn't '98.

I thought because it's most of the backgrounds that are less polished compared to the other KoF's and the background music (or rather the lack off). What do you mean by infinities or broken stuff?