DavidG whining thread - why did he steal money from people? where did the money go?

DavidG

:lolz:

God forbid you would ever think before you speak.

There's the manual that Tonk posted, which I guess he got from DavidG, who I guess bought it in the SNK firesale.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
:lolz:

My bad, you got it in a company meeting for the US release of the programmers manual, or you bought it for like $10 mail order using your employee discount.

DavidG

You're the one with all the facts, why not ask your friend Tony where it came from.

:eek_2:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You're the one with all the facts, why not ask your friend Tony where it came from.

:eek_2:

Why don't you refund Chamane straight up and publicly, instead of hiding behind your curtain?

DavidG

Right there, classic. When faced with the fact that you're wrong....change the subject. :shame:

It's sad when I have to tell you the facts when you're Mr. Knowitall. I didn't release the manual to the community. Again why not ask your buddy Tony before you assume.

I would teach you the lesson of the word but ol' Benny does it so much better than I could.

http://youtu.be/6hrLj8QEAgI

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Right there, classic. When faced with the fact that you're wrong....change the subject. :shame:

It's sad when I have to tell you the facts when you're Mr. Knowitall. I didn't release the manual to the community. Again why not ask your buddy Tony before you assume.

I would teach you the lesson of the word but ol' Benny does it so much better than I could.

http://youtu.be/6hrLj8QEAgI

If you didn't give the manual, fine. I don't care. It would at least be consistent in your pattern of not providing anything official. You're still a scummy guy who ripped a lot of people off.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
kickflip.gif

jepjepjep

King's Dry Cleaner
Oh man, I read the title wrong. I thought it said this was the DavidG "winning" thread.:(

I was hoping for pics of the 12-slot neo-geo. Maybe one of these days he'll find it. It must be on one of the lower floors of his storage compound.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Oh man, I read the title wrong. I thought it said this was the DavidG "winning" thread.:(

I was hoping for pics of the 12-slot neo-geo. Maybe one of these days he'll find it. It must be on one of the lower floors of his storage compound.

I thought the same thing :lolz:

DavidG

Xander made a bold faced lie and he was proven to be wrong. So a new post was made and everything moved here (by a mod). I didn't make up the thread topic, that was the childish mod who did that.

But I just found out I can change the topic so I set it to the correct title.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Xander made a bold faced lie and he was proven to be wrong. So a new post was made and everything moved here (by a mod). I didn't make up the thread topic, that was the childish mod who did that.

But I just found out I can change the topic so I set it to the correct title.

It's always hard though to prove ownership origins though without a paper trail, especially if there are people who are liable to believe someone is not completely trustworthy.

DavidG

I see the mods are once again beings kids. Must suck to be all bark and no bite. :lolz:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I see the mods are once again beings kids. Must suck to be all bark and no bite. :lolz:

c8PIg.png

Sounds crazy that some other David Garrett might exist who is also into arcade games, but was living in Bessemer, AL, who has a tech handy who can fix those types of issues for him.

taken from the Bassemer Chamber magazine said:
Garrett Masonry, Inc.
David Garrett
1729 First Avenue, North
Bessemer, AL 35020
(205) 424-5830
Fax: (205) 424-5832
garrett1@bellsouth.net
Masonry
http://www.bessemerchamber.com/uploadedFiles/File/BessemerMagazine2012.pdf

It's like your bizarro twin.

Maybe it's not you, but that's nuts, man. Fucking nuts.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I still think the MV1B / 1C memory card add-on gives DavidG at least a little merit...

On topic though, I'm still puzzled how DavidG posts here just to rattle people's cages, without actually defending himself or trying to say something of substance.

DavidG

It's easy to point fingers - you've been doing just that for a while now. Today's little post could have been avoided if you simply left my name out of it. Or even better, owned up and said you were in the wrong.

Why not try something new, maybe you can prove what you're saying. You have all the info you need right there but can you prove any of it?

DavidG

To answer a old question of yours. Last resort was a old fav of mine.

I didn't post to rattle cages, Xander made a post that was a lie. I pointed out he was wrong. Now we have all of this.

I still think the MV1B / 1C memory card add-on gives DavidG at least a little merit...

On topic though, I'm still puzzled how DavidG posts here just to rattle people's cages, without actually defending himself or trying to say something of substance.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It's easy to point fingers - you've been doing just that for a while now. Today's little post could have been avoided if you simply left my name out of it. Or even better, owned up and said you were in the wrong.

Why not try something new, maybe you can prove what you're saying. You have all the info you need right there but can you prove any of it?

You have been hardly forthwith on any of the information. There's a ton of David Garretts around. Some of them even have experience in the semiconductor business, but they don't match up with your story.

There's no need to avoid embarrassing you, whoever you are. You could have avoided this if you paid back the people who you scammed.