DavidG whining thread - why did he steal money from people? where did the money go?

jepjepjep

King's Dry Cleaner
ClassicRomance.png

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
To answer a old question of yours. Last resort was a old fav of mine.

Awesome, I was genuinely interested in that answer. I've never played Last Resort, but I hear it's a great game.

I didn't post to rattle cages, Xander made a post that was a lie. I pointed out he was wrong. Now we have all of this.

You say he's wrong... But you never really say why he's wrong. Why not?

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
... Crap, missed that part.

This thread is kinda lost on me then. A lot of pointless back and forth-ing with no real progress on anything. This thread is like a bleak eternity of nothingness...

DavidG

I was making more of these:

http://www.neostore.com/Multigame-161-in-1-English-AES-p/21.htm

When I seen Tony's post. I have a lot here that can help with his idea, and I don't mind giving what I have to the community.

Then Xander made his reply which was a lie. Even Tony confirmed he was full of shit.

I'm going back to make multicarts now.

:-J

... Crap, missed that part.

This thread is kinda lost on me then. A lot of pointless back and forth-ing with no real progress on anything. This thread is like a bleak eternity of nothingness...

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
ugh, why is the neo store even stocking fake bootleg shit?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member

Pretty much dude. I don't even know why Charlie would make this into a thread.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I was making more of these:

http://www.neostore.com/Multigame-161-in-1-English-AES-p/21.htm

When I seen Tony's post. I have a lot here that can help with his idea, and I don't mind giving what I have to the community.

Then Xander made his reply which was a lie. Even Tony confirmed he was full of shit.

I'm going back to make multicarts now.

:-J

Making multicarts using money from fake cart sales. Dude, keep dodging. Karma will come back and hit you.

DavidG

Hmm, I kinda like the white insert and sticker, kinda pops. Anyone know if any official releases had a white insert and/or sticker?

Art of Fighting 3 I think is the only US game to use the white background.

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member

DavidG

Damn....I really liked the white version over the older black one. If anything it's much higher quality than the black insert.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
This thread and any DavidG posts are great, trying to own someone or gain the advantage when 'sorry guys, I'll refund anyone who wants it but I've spent your $100k? lol?'

420neogeo

Marked Wolf
I understand the criticism of the 161 in 1 cart but do the negative feelings on david G's products extend to the daedalus? I'm seriously thinking of buying it just because of the issues relating to the MVS 2 converter and the lack of proper information relating to the 2011 blue edition of the mvs converter. I want to play art of fighting 3 and I don't want to pay 300 dollars. I should also note that I have a 10V power supply. also I agree that the cover art for his products is pretty lame.

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Damn....I really liked the white version over the older black one. If anything it's much higher quality than the black insert.

Look, don't take it as an insult or anything, I was just stating my opinion. Just like vanilla ice cream on a steak, there's bound to be at least one person who's into that kind of thing. I can't speak much about print quality, since I don't know what you use, but the older black version looked badass. This white one though... White just doesn't work. At all. Especially considering the Samurai Shodown picture is still black. The coloring is just really clashing, not a good combo.

If it was me though, I'd try finding some artwork that mixed well with whatever design I had in mind.

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I understand the criticism of the 161 in 1 cart but do the negative feelings on david G's products extend to the daedalus? I'm seriously thinking of buying it just because of the issues relating to the MVS 2 converter and the lack of proper information relating to the 2011 blue edition of the mvs converter. I want to play art of fighting 3 and I don't want to pay 300 dollars. I should also note that I have a 10V power supply. also I agree that the cover art for his products is pretty lame.

AOF3 is about $30 on MVS at most.

If you have the homecart system and are worrying about game prices, you should have really bought a consolized MVS or 1 slot + supergun in the first place.

Last edited:

DavidG

When they are all complete I will make the white and black version of the insert available online to download.

Daedalus works. I offer support for the device and I will continue to offer support for years to come.

SSS

neo retired
I find it hilarious that this snk "employee" only has carts at either side of the spectrum. Either super common bargain basement shit, or extremely rare never seen before carts.

Where the fuck is the moderate stuff? Last Blade 1 , slug 2, sam sho 4 etc...

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Tangential drama aside, the Daedalus stands as a quality product. It's certainly the best way to play MVS on a home console, should you prefer the AESthetics or want a single system to feed both formats to.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I just think converters are a bad idea in general, all that shit hanging out of the cart slot putting extra weight on it, can't be good for the contacts. Looks awful too.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I find it hilarious that this snk "employee" only has carts at either side of the spectrum. Either super common bargain basement shit, or extremely rare never seen before carts.

Where the fuck is the moderate stuff? Last Blade 1 , slug 2, sam sho 4 etc...

I'm sure he can afford to buy the moderate stuff now, including a box of English MS1 carts that he forgot he picked up from a board meeting.