Fighter meet in Nor Cal

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Yeah, man! I get into town, the Thurs before, and leave Monday night after.

Hotel is booked.

Gonna be on like Zaxxon, homeslice!
I think I'm gonna bring a few cabs this year, is it cool if I sleep on your couch?

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
I'll see you guys at CAX for sure! If anyone wants to have a pre-cax warmup at my place Saturday the 5th, let me know.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Brad, I'm glad we met before you return to CA.

Esper Wizard

New Challenger
If anyone wants to have a pre-cax warmup at my place Saturday the 5th, let me know.

I could stop by for a little while before I go to work (I start work at 3:30 pm).

I will go to CA Extreme on Sunday.

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
It starts, July 10th! What could it be?!?
It
Is
A...

y4a9agy7.jpg

*great* Adventure!!

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Even though I've been in the bay many years, it will be my first CAX. Every year something with work comes up around this time... But this year I'm hyped to finally make it!

Any tips for a noob?

NOAH

New Challenger
Even though I've been in the bay many years, it will be my first CAX. Every year something with work comes up around this time... But this year I'm hyped to finally make it!

Any tips for a noob?

Get there early and get your moneys worth. Paying $40 for Saturday is kinda weak if you're only there for peak hours, the show is more and more crowded every year.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

Any tips for a noob?

Preregister, & get the entire weekend for $60-and avoid the Saturday gouging NOAH mentioned.

Hi, NOAH! We gotta get some Jackie Chan in, lol. ^_^

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Preregister, & get the entire weekend for $60-and avoid the Saturday gouging NOAH mentioned.

Unfortunately I missed the boat on pre registering. I thought you could do it up to a week before the event, but it was cut off in June. Damn it.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
At the airport and flying in at 12:30 :buttrock:

My blast, pcbs, pvm, and the rest of the lot are moving their way across the US as we speak. I am ready to see every one of you fellas and rock some games!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
At the airport and flying in at 12:30 :buttrock:

My blast, pcbs, pvm, and the rest of the lot are moving their way across the US as we speak. I am ready to see every one of you fellas and rock some games!

Jeah!!

My flight arrives @ SFO-11:48!

I'm staying @ the Hyatt that the show is at, and mañana it's off to Great America!

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Unfortunately I missed the boat on pre registering. I thought you could do it up to a week before the event, but it was cut off in June. Damn it.

Yeah, I biffed it on this too. Guess I'm paying at the door with the rest of the slacker nerds.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Teddy said that I should get in a car and drive west and when my wife asks where I'm going, say this:

Mission-from-God.jpg

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
@ Q: I'm bringing the supergun, lol. Damn my slow ass, for not shipping it by now!

@N: I'll buy you some In n' Out, if you show. Totally worth it, as you know. ;^)

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Are there usually cabs for sale at CAX? I've got money just waiting for one.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Are there usually cabs for sale at CAX? I've got money just waiting for one.

The show is full of cabs. The bummer for you (if you're looking for candy cabs) is that they usually don't have many of those. Most of the games are usually for display and on free play for the entirety of the show but I don't remember seeing too many being actively sold. You may find some for sale as well, but again, candy cabs have always been few and far between historically.