Fighter meet in Nor Cal

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I'll be down, but like Teddy, I won't be there until after 9pm or so.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Pics of the surprise, plenty of D_Finger, em'kay?

I'm really missing CA in general, & you guys in particular this weekend.

Y'all got your replacement Jim, but I've yet to find a PA warehouse full of sausages, green motorcycles, and cabs as far as the eye can see.

@dub^3- I'm genuinely happy for you man. The Bay Area Crew is the best...CA is a big state, and you could've ended up in yreka or somethin, lol.

The lads were hella into fighters when we 1st started kicking it...but always accommodating to the pew-pews. Mikhail, rvls, & alec have brought some heavy PCBs w/ them in my time there-and dudes can shoot, too.

I'll be firing up some Macross, and pounding some malt liquor in honor of Brad's happy returns, and pouring some on the ground to lament the end of my regular attendance at these meets.

*finishes drink*

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Bigtime has a surprise in the TATE department, you'll see.

Pics, or it didn't happen.

Miss you guys. Getting this one in, 'cause it's one of the ones that brought us together...and christened the NVC.

See y'all at CAX!!
yha3yzu7.jpg

thchardcore

Another Striker
15 Year Member
Hey everyone - Just thought I would throw this out there since I haven't been here much in a few years.

Since Gamecenter closed in San Mateo back a few months ago and no one cares to go to SVGL that much, a group of 6-7 of local and primarily 3rd Strike and ST players have been meeting up at my place in San Mateo every Saturday for games from about 8PM to 2AM.

Everyone has been playing seriously for 5-10 years now, we are always happy to expand the circle and it's cool to share things. I don't want to sound like a jerk, but everyone is very technical when it comes to improving, so anyone who is serious about improving is welcome, just send me a PM.

Oh and I forgot to mention - of course everything is on a sitdown cab.

Last edited:

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Through a crazy run of events. My grandfather passed at the beginning of the week. However, the small upside is that I got to come home for a few days!

I leave Friday night if anyone wants to hang out around our family activities.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Sorry to hear pal, condolences. I get back from vaca on Saturday night so if something happens Sunday, I may be around.

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
Never experienced at the "NorCal" gathering but looking forward to it.
l
(P.S. Last I've played SNK game seriously was prior to release of COD4. So please don't record gameplay while you pummel me.) :eek_2:

Last edited:

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Great MEAT! We should should do it again soon!
Jindo was ducking as usual. :lolz:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Was jindo there and I just didn't catch his forum nick?

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I think he means Jimbo... as in me. ;)

Rog, you must've pissed off a mod. Bummer to see your 20 yr badge and awesome rank gone.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I think he means Jimbo... as in me. ;)

Rog, you must've pissed off a mod. Bummer to see your 20 yr badge and awesome rank gone.

No, I actually meant jindo. He keeps on saying how he wants to go to a gathering, but he never shows up. As for my 20 year badge and rank, fuck it. Someone is just being a little bitch ever since he became a useless mod. Now fuck with my feedback score and then I would be pissed. Of course, the mod that did it won't care, but after a little bit, I won't give a shit either. God damn this place is going to hell.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Well, forget Jindo. I show up to these every time, so Jimbo > Jindo. ;) j/k, Jindo get your ass to the next one.

As far as your viet-mod-pal goes, good luck with that Rog.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I think the Monday after CAX, everyone should call out sick-and meet me @ GreatAmerica. Then, we should ride roller coasters until we get sick.

Speaking of sick, I am going to eat so much Filipino and Hawaiian food CAX weekend...I will be sick.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I think the Monday after CAX, everyone should call out sick-and meet me @ GreatAmerica. Then, we should ride roller coasters until we get sick.

Speaking of sick, I am going to eat so much Filipino and Hawaiian food CAX weekend...I will be sick.

I'm in! Hell, if it's just me and you, we'll make it a man-date! :tickled: