Gun Lord - Another new game by NG:DEV Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I'd imagine it'd be hard to open up the cart and flash an update on the boards.

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
The NGDEVTeam store allows to put Gunlord in the shopping cart at a price of 9.999 eur, in the main page states "sold out", wtf?
I can not miss it this time!

4lom

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
The NGDEVTeam store allows to put Gunlord in the shopping cart at a price of 9.999 eur, in the main page states "sold out", wtf?
I can not miss it this time!

It won't be available until the pre orders have been shipped. They probably jacked the price until they are done with the first batch.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Also in the email that got sent out they state the latest batch of aes shells got destroyed in transit...
... FFFFUUUUUUUUUKKKK!!!!!!!!
more waiting

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
The doorbell rang a few minutes ago... :drool_2:

gunlord_01.jpg

gunlord_02.jpg

gunlord_03.jpg

gunlord_05.jpg

gunlord_07.jpg

They really raised the bar with this release. I thought the cardboard box would be just that but it looks and feels very well made.

city41

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
10 Year Member
yup, two week delay for remaining Gunlord orders :(

But I did swoop in and grab a Japanese copy, so that's a plus.

Punisher5.0

Cheng's Errand Boy
Thats disappointing news to say the least. Looks like my copy might come in June if I'm lucky.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
from the newsletter

"Gunlord AES:

All Gunlord AES orders paid before 13th November 2011 are shipped.

Unfortunately our latest shipment of AES shells got destroyed in transport. Replacement are already under their way. As our stock depletes soon, shipping all remaining orders will take 2 weeks longer then expected."

I fail to see how its just 2 weeks longer when it took like 8 months the first time around

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I fail to see how its just 2 weeks longer when it took like 8 months the first time around

They were stuck in customs due to the question of the true "value" of the shells. I'm sure they probably worked something out for future shipments.

grips03

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
from the newsletter

I agree with you. I would expect around 6 weeks or so. Hopefully I'm wrong, but something tells me to not bet on 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.