New neogeo game aes ?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
On their facebook they just uploaded photos of the B2B NeoCD cases so they are just busy.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Damn Xian, you got a facebook, I'll add you bro =)

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I would.
I really don't care if Laurent or Malvin the Martian is behind NCI, but if some members here has screwed NCI enough to quit business and we're not going to receive any more protos (not counting the totc build-up), I would ask politely that members to release new protos by themselves or shut up.

Anyways I don't think they're going to dismiss the opportunity of making big bucks. They probably will be very busy.

What's up?

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
At least they seem to be alive. Let's see if they completely fuck off the whole thing or do the things right with the next -new- release as they did with b2b. By the way, do someone know what's going to be the next if any? I would love to see the LostStar proto out.

It's going to be Bang Bead for AES.

At least they seem to be alive. Let's see if they completely fuck off the whole thing or do the things right with the next -new- release as they did with b2b. By the way, do someone know what's going to be the next if any? I would love to see the LostStar proto out.

I asked about it directly to NCI. They told me that they prepare Andro Dunos on Neo Geo CD, and an another AES Game...

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I asked about it directly to NCI. They told me that they prepare Andro Dunos on Neo Geo CD, and an another AES Game...

If it doesn't have an arranged soundtrack it isn't a true NGCD release. If it does I will be surprised but I highly doubt it.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
It would be Visco's decision to include AST, not NCI's.

hitorkori

Cheng's Errand Boy
lets hope it does have original or arranged ast. im up for a old shooter thats on cd its better than nothing at $45 to $60 its a bargain in the neo scene

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
If it doesn't have an arranged soundtrack it isn't a true NGCD release. If it does I will be surprised but I highly doubt it.
What's this about NGCD's needing to have AST's? Many NGCD games did not have them. Puzzle Bobble didn't even use redbook audio tracks.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Andro Dunos CD version

What's this about NGCD's needing to have AST's? Many NGCD games did not have them. Puzzle Bobble didn't even use redbook audio tracks.

I wasn't going to say anything, but I also didn't think that every single NEOGEO CD game had a "remixed" or "enhanced" soundtrack. I don't really know the CD system that well, but while I was aware of some CD games having bonus features and such, surely I never assumed that they ALL did.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Here's a list of games that have/don't have arranged music:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...-Geo-CD-Games-Have-Arranged-Music-New-Thread&

Some people who mostly own the more common newer games may be dismayed to find a lot of the older, non-fighting games don't have arranged soundtracks.

I'm sure this release of Andro Dunos will just have the cartridge music recorded on redbook audio tracks. If it is arranged, Visco was holding out on us all these years.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member

Thanks for the info. After looking at it, I don't think Visco released any NGCD games with an AST. But the AST would have been the separation point from the rom version, without that the only difference is the license and a newer publishing date.

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
It is very sad to see no news about NCI and their protos. I was convinced they were going to release 2 a year, but now they seem retired.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
It is very sad to see no news about NCI and their protos. I was convinced they were going to release 2 a year, but now they seem retired.

I wonder what happened to them? Maybe they need to find a source for sac carts or are creating their own.

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
You'd figure after he gets the engine running perfectly he would then start to polish it up with updated graphics and fonts, but no.

Usual programmer art, you cant expect much on that side of things most of the time.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
A gameboy homebrew running on a neo is still a gameboy homebrew.