The Walking Dead TV series courtesy of AMC.

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Really liked the season premier. Most of the characters I hated in previous seasons were tolerable for once. Here's hoping season 3 keeps up the pace.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Really liked the season premier. Most of the characters I hated in previous seasons were tolerable for once. Here's hoping season 3 keeps up the pace.

and hopefully the entire season won't be spent at the prison(like what they did with the farm in season 2)

Castor Troy

and hopefully the entire season won't be spent at the prison(like what they did with the farm in season 2)

You can't blame that on the show. AMC had to make budget cuts (thanks to Mad Men). They had to do the best they could. Sticking to the farm kept the show's budget in check.
I'm sure AMC learned their lesson and expanded TWD's budget by a large margin for season 3.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
I liked it, I figure this time next season the kid playing Carl will be replaced as he's growing fast

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
So keen. I'll be watching the new episode in the next hour or so.

Michonne looks badass!

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
It was okay. Looks like they're going to have the horrible thing that happened to Dale in the books (to prove a point about infection) will happen to Herschel here.

Andrea is still a loathsome character played by an actress with the cuntiest face imaginable.

Was there some mojo between Carl and Herschel's 18 year old daughter?

Niiiice.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I thought it was pretty good. Liked how they jumped right in with the action. Kinda weird how Hershel is like the new Dale and Beth has the hots for Carl but fuck it.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
they've already severely screwed the comic's story line so much i'm surprised they even follow any bit of it at all.

sp3ctr3

Mr. Big's Thug
Thought the episode was pretty good. They have a horrible way of clearing out the zombies. Why not just stay at the fence and make noice so that they come to you? seemed to work pretty well in the start. Wreckless to barge in there and taking them head on.
What's the deal with the 2 chained zombies? What's their purpose?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
they've already severely screwed the comic's story line so much i'm surprised they even follow any bit of it at all.

That's a good thing. I like watching it and not knowing what's going to happen.

sp3ctr3

Mr. Big's Thug
New episode tonight. Wonder if Rick deems all the prisoners unsafe and locks them up or kills them?

Castor Troy

That's a good thing. I like watching it and not knowing what's going to happen.

Agree!
I <3 Game of Thrones, but I HATE the people who read the books complaining how it's not being faithful to the books. The show is already WAY too expensive to make. Sacrifices have to be made. Deal with it.
I feel the exact same way about TWD.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I guess I'll never get to see the new episodes until they come to Netfilx. Dish and AMC sound like they'll never see eye to eye. Even at the New York Comic Con this past weekend AMC had a GIGANTIC full color banner with Rick and on the bottom of the poster they had the Dish logo with a cross out symbol on it saying, "NOT AVAILABLE ON DISH!!" Yeah! We get it!

Castor Troy

I guess I'll never get to see the new episodes until they come to Netfilx. Dish and AMC sound like they'll never see eye to eye. Even at the New York Comic Con this past weekend AMC had a GIGANTIC full color banner with Rick and on the bottom of the poster they had the Dish logo with a cross out symbol on it saying, "NOT AVAILABLE ON DISH!!" Yeah! We get it!

I also have Dish Network. But thanks to the internet, I only have to wait an hour and a half to two hours to watch the newest episode. Yeah, it still sucks, but at least I'm caught up in no time.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member

I don't have tv period. I just use the internet & netflix.

For the season premiere, if you registered on the AMC website they'd email you a link so that you could stream the premiere episode as it was being aired. Oddly though, here on the west coast it's supposed to air at 9:00PM yet the link they gave me went live at 5:00PM.

I also watch other shows (666 Park Avenue, American Horror Story, etc) and find that tv show groups will have episodes ripped & available online usually within 1 - 2 hours after they've aired. Not sure what you have access to, but these are always available via torrents/newsgroups.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Agree!
I <3 Game of Thrones, but I HATE the people who read the books complaining how it's not being faithful to the books. The show is already WAY too expensive to make. Sacrifices have to be made. Deal with it.
I feel the exact same way about TWD.

Plus the tv audience most likely don't want to see the things that happen to Michone and Carl( maybe for Carl ), on the other hand if it was more in tune with the comic then we'd have gotten Tyreese and not waste of space T-Dog

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Plus the tv audience most likely don't want to see the things that happen to Michone and Carl( maybe for Carl ), on the other hand if it was more in tune with the comic then we'd have gotten Tyreese and not waste of space T-Dog

Tyrese was dependable and a good guy.

T-Dog is shady as fuck.

I wouldn't give him a gun or scripted lines, either.

Enjoyed the premiere, BTW.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Just watched S301, now I have to wait what? 2 weeks? Ahh!!

sp3ctr3

Mr. Big's Thug
Pretty good episode. Rick is turning more and more into Shane. Locking that dude outside with the zombies was pretty cold. He did nothing wrong. He just ran for his life as he was afraid to get killed like that latino guy.

I think Merle is coming back. After episode 2 they did a next week preview and I'm pretty sure I saw a glimpse of him.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
It's holding up so far. Second episode was just as compelling as the first. I'm 'feeling it' for TWD right now.

I like these first two S3 episodes more than all of S2 combined.

I even liked T-Dog this week.

Pretty good episode. Rick is turning more and more into Shane. Locking that dude outside with the zombies was pretty cold. He did nothing wrong. He just ran for his life as he was afraid to get killed like that latino guy.

I disagree that 'he did nothing.' He ran after Rick killed their leader. To Rick, that's a clear flag that he was complicit in the act. I'd even argue that was the show's story all but telling us he was guilty.

Rick is not turning into Shane.

Last edited: