is this a internet predator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
goingmerry said:
i hope you did't every call me gay in this thread. i'm to lazy to look but just wow.....i honestly hope that was't you. i thought makismo looked like a fag but youve transended that level. in those photes though some of them looked differnt , maybe you where the less gay one with shorter hair? the one with the ugly girl with earlings all over her face? he was less gay then the one with long hair.

I don't know who you are. Are you gay?

The modelling pictures are old, the ones in which I have shorter hair are new -- and I still look much better than you.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
goingmerry said:
wtf is that supposed to mean? i bet i'm better looking than you, if your taht cool post a pic of yourself. i just posted that to get people to stop accusing me of being a fake accoutn and to stop accusing me of beign gay. i held to bannana to prove it was a real pic not just one i found.

Once you admit that you'd suck penis, you're not going to get any of us to not think that you're gay or bi. A picture isn't going to prove you're not gay, and the banana doesn't help either.

BTW, why the fuck are you posting your picture on the internet so easily? Especially to a group of people that you know are only going to copy it and do photoshop funny shit into it.

Also, you desperately need an english tutor!!!! I'm sure you must be failing it in school. They might just be typing errors. If that's the case, just do a quick proof read before posting. Not only will it make your posts more readable, but you get less shit about your spelling and grammar.

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Mushiki said:
I don't know who you are. Are you gay?

The modelling pictures are old, the ones in which I have shorter hair are new -- and I still look much better than you.
that you do my man. proved by taht amazing hot babe you had with you :rolleyes: . and that was in your short new hair. but i'll admit you look alright in yoru short hair. i'm glad that you got out of that stage where you had long hair , that was just creepy. if i was alone with the old you in a dark alley i would flee in fear of rape.

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Tung Fu ru said:
Once you admit that you'd suck penis, you're not going to get any of us to not think that you're gay or bi. A picture isn't going to prove you're not gay, and the banana doesn't help either.

BTW, why the fuck are you posting your picture on the internet so easily? Especially to a group of people that you know are only going to copy it and do photoshop funny shit into it.

Also, you desperately need an english tutor!!!! I'm sure you must be failing it in school. They might just be typing errors. If that's the case, just do a quick proof read before posting. Not only will it make your posts more readable, but you get less shit about your spelling and grammar.
ok fine. from now on i post with the utmost quality and clerity. what are they going to do with my picture thats so bad? photoshop it, so what? that pic proved that i'm a real account and i look so un gay.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
goingmerry said:
that you do my man. proved by taht amazing hot babe you had with you :rolleyes: . and that was in your short new hair. but i'll admit you look alright in yoru short hair. i'm glad that you got out of that stage where you had long hair , that was just creepy. if i was alone with the old you in a dark alley i would flee in fear of rape.

That "hot babe" is my step-sister you retard.

I being a model and you not being a model is more than enough -- you believing you are better looking than me is the most funny and ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

This thread was good enough to bring me out of dormancy.

My advice to you is get really fucking buff, work out all the time and make your muscles really fucking huge. Then when you feel that they are big enough, go find a guy who is willing to have his dick sucked by another guy, then comence the sucking of the cock. Once you have completed these 2 prereq's then you are ready. Find an asian chick who you think is hot, then when shes not looking use your huge muscles and beat the shit out of her, then rape her in the street. Once you feel "ready" let it go all over her bloody bruised face, it will feel soothing for her. Finally buy a ticket to texas to go see makismo, tell him of your tales and your hardships, he will get so enraged that you got laid before him that he'll go on a killingspree. This is your chance to be the hero don't fuck it up, save an asian lady from certain doom by thwarting maks attacks on humanity. She'll think you ball bustin pimpin or whatever the fuck you call it. After all of this has happened come back to this website and post in this thread, until then get to work.

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Tung Fu ru said:
no, you look pretty gay
i don't realy think you can just look at someone who is wearign normal street clothes and decide that they look gay on an impulse. Mushiki for example looks gay because of his facial expressions, hair style, i mean just look at those pics! he radiates faggotry like none other i have seen. now then you could dub someone looking gay at first glance. but just a guy in street clothes??? how does that look gay or not gay ? its nuetral.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
goingmerry said:
i don't realy think you can just look at someone who is wearign normal street clothes and decide that they look gay on an impulse.

Normal street clothes != anime nerd clothes

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Mushiki said:
Normal street clothes != anime nerd clothes
a tee shirt is a tee shirt. makismo was going to be a model man, your in great company. just cause your a model means nothing. i mean look at that one gay movie that was so sucessfull, the one about cowboys. people for some reason like gay things now, it seems to sell. notice in all of the pictures of you as a model you are dressed gay with your old image? your new image is only with friends/family. cause no one pays you to look like that, they want you as a model cause you look realy gay when you dress up like that.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
Mushiki is gay, i speak from past experience.:emb:

Also i'd like to point one last thing before i take my leave of absence once more, and that is NOBODY and I mean NOBODY is as gay as the roker. He's a blazzing faggot.

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
iamyagami22 said:
Mushiki is gay, i speak from past experience.:emb:

Also i'd like to point one last thing before i take my leave of absence once more, and that is NOBODY and I mean NOBODY is as gay as the roker. He's a blazzing faggot.

he's not gay. look at how he looks normly. he's just not good enough looking to be a normal model he needs to be a gay model. from those pics it seems only his model persona is gay not him.

edit: but your previous post was so fucking funny. i laughed so hard. lol killing spree.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
goingmerry said:
a gay tee shirt is a gay tee shirt.

fixed

goingmerry said:
makismo was going to be a model man, your in great company.

Hahaha, I don't know what is more ridiculous, this, or you stating you look better than me. Makismo has no fucking chance in the modelling industry, I am sorry.

goingmerry said:
just cause your a model means nothing. i mean look at that one gay movie that was so sucessfull, the one about cowboys. people for some reason like gay things now, it seems to sell. notice in all of the pictures of you as a model you are dressed gay with your old image? your new image is only with friends/family. cause no one pays you to look like that, they want you as a model cause you look realy gay when you dress up like that.

Is this supposed to be an insult of some sort?

I'm leaving, I have to rest so I can get payed for looking good.

oh and...

1145590192199.jpg

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Mushiki said:
fixed

Hahaha, I don't know what is more ridiculous, this, or you stating you look better than me. Makismo has no fucking chance in the modelling industry, I am sorry.

Is this supposed to be an insult of some sort?

I'm leaving, I have to rest so I can get payed for looking good.

oh and...

1145590192199.jpg
in my previous post i defended you man, i felt that sorry for you. you dont 'relize that you are only a model caues you look gay. not cause your good looking....
i did't want to be that much of a jerk to you but realy i'm sorry you where just pwned, as soon as you showed those pictures:lolz:

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
goingmerry said:
in my previous post i defended you man, i felt that sorry for you. you dont 'relize that you are only a model caues you look gay. not cause your good looking....
i did't want to be that much of a jerk to you but realy i'm sorry you where just pwned, as soon as you showed those pictures:lolz:

goingmerry, you're probably the most "pwned" person on this forum.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
goingmerry said:

If that's the case, you should be a model too, right? GAY

goingmerry said:

Hahaha -- you should try to land on Earth once in a while.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
goingmerry said:
he said if i give him a blow job he would get me a hot asian girl. i knew none of this was true but i realy wanted to believe it, i saw it as my ounce chance to ever get a hot asian girl. i'm realy not gay, i mean you have to look at the ends not the means.

Oh my fucking god, I started to read the thread and came across this.

Ahahahahaha

This is simply too much for me.

Ahahahahaha

Good night.

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Mushiki said:
If that's the case, you should be a model too, right? GAY

Hahaha -- you should try to land on Earth once in a while.
its not about being gay, its about looking gay, its all about the gay image. i never wanted to get into this fight with you and i hope i did't butcher your confidence as a model but honestly you should't have tryed to burn me. too late now though, you might as well call me the bus driver son cause i just took you to school. and i never said i was better looking than you , i just did't say i was worse looking. thats your problem, when anyone has even the slightest negative conontation about your looks you start shoving this model crap down there throats and saying how pretty you are adn how you get paid for your looks. you nothing but a gay whore. i mean people pay you to dress/look gay then take your picture. in terms of looks you ==me . so i'd say i've landed on earth and kicked your sorry ass.

edit: good night. i'd say where status quo now. i realy don't like saying mean stuff like this to people, so if you agree where = then lets just end it.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
goingmerry said:
in terms of looks you ==me . so i'd say i've landed on earth and kicked your sorry ass.

You fucking wish, hahaha.

Let me tell you, if you let me shove a tricycle up your ass I'll let you EAT a hot asian girl.

And regarding all other idiocy you might post, all I have to say is shut the fuck up, you're only 15.

Take care and have a nice sleep!

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Mushiki said:
And regarding all other idiocy you might post, all I have to say is shut the fuck up, you're only 15.

Take care and have a nice sleep!
ok man, you too. i realy dont' want to wake up tommorow though. its a pain to leave my room an interact with people. anyway the last two pages of this thread where completly off topic. the topic is done. its time for this thread to die.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
goingmerry said:
ok man, you too. i realy dont' want to wake up tommorow though. its a pain to leave my room an interact with people. anyway the last two pages of this thread where completly off topic. the topic is done. its time for this thread to die.

The thread will never die. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of the funniest threads I've ever seen. If anyone else knows of any funnier ones, please link them.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
goingmerry = Makismo, I don't give a fuck
what picture he threw up. The posting is too
damned similar, and they both fiend over the
same things (asian women), and apparently
have problems with basic logic let alone not
take hints too well.

I can't fucking believe I read all 9 pages of this
shit... but boredom will do that. I'd rather be
reading maddox.xmission.com, but no, I just