is this a internet predator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
melchia said:
yeah, gee...you're right! whatever the fuck was i thinking?

but hey, you completely have me pegged with that romantic comedy shit. don't you know?!! my species prefers to spend its hours trying to pin the opposite sex down for marriage :shame:

I love an honest woman!

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
shes not asian so i'm not intrested. i used my mom's credit card, she does't care.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
Magnaflux said:
I love an honest woman!
yeah, it's one of my many flaws...

*sigh* now if only i can find some man desperate enough to marry me. it's also a life long dream of mine to be barefoot and pregnant 90% of the time. :smirk:

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
This thread can't die.....it's way too entertaining.:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

When I get back from work tonight, I'll be pretty dissapointed if it's not closer to the top of the posts.

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Tung Fu ru said:
This thread can't die.....it's way too entertaining.:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

When I get back from work tonight, I'll be pretty dissapointed if it's not closer to the top of the posts.
this thread is dead. everyone had their laughs, instead of helping me tehy tell me i'm gay. you can only make fun of a "gay" guy so much. fuck all the haters though, some day im gonna have a hot asian girl and i'll post pics of us together. maybe not untill four years down the road when i'm donewith first year of college. but its gonna happen eventualy. this one asian girl whoes in my japanese class said bye to me today after school. shes not hot but still, tahts pretty cool that she said bye to me. but not only did this shit ruin my rep here but it uterly destroyed teh badass image of me my peers at school had. this is now the second time taht me and dick sucking have crossed paths. the one tiem was a joke, i posted about it in a diff thread, for some fuckgn reason kids can't tell when your sarcastic so they all thought i ws gay after that. i also showed these convo's to my friend who knows these kids. i did't know that he knew them before i showed him, he told me after i showed them to him. he sent the convo to a lot of people and now they think i'm gay cause i would suck dick to get a girl:annoyed: . annyhow the girl that i liked saw the convo and now thinks i'm a weird kid with an asian fetish. both of witch are only partialy true. for the next three years of high school everyone will have a bad image of me. o well. probably i'm overeacting only my friends would see the convo and i'ts not that good of a story to gossip about. my friends will forget in a few weeks anyway, no one cares about shit like this, expecialy if its from me. i was susspende from my old school for 3 weeks, if ihad to i could just tell everyone taht story and they would feer me and respect me. actualy i should be fine no one at school hardly knows my name i bet, outside of my 6 or so friends.

The Drizzle

Whip's Subordinate
I don't think you're getting what everybody is trying to tell you.

SUCKING COCK FOR ANY REASON EVER IS GAY.
That is all.

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Nesagwa said:
goingmerry is racist.

And gay.
how am i racists? you guys can think i'm gay i dont' care anymore, i feel secure with my sexuality and know i'm straight.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
i think this one may be "vault" worthy.
I've never seen such ridiculousness in the span of one night.

I fooled around with an asian once....:kekeke:

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
goingmerry said:
check the profile. 16 in jully 22.

Ok, I'm going to give this hilarity driven thread an honest reply.

Ok, 16 years old. In all seriousness what you're doing now will probably have fuck all to do with the rest of your life apart from getting ready for college.

High School is a little bubble of nonsense, once you're out and over that freaking-out-that-your're-out-of-high-school phase you'll notice that reality is alot different.

Shit like this doesn't matter in real life. So you suck with women, lots of men do. Your case really isn't that unique.

I used to date several Asian girls and most of them were dead lays and had serious father issues because in the culture, dad makes the rules.

Anyways, Asian girls really aren't that great in fact most girls aren't that great. Most are average like everyone else.

But holy shit, you're 16. Go smoke some pot with your friends and act like a retard. I did that when I was 16 and I turned out fine. :lolz:

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Magnaflux said:

Ok, 16 years old. In all seriousness what you're doing now will probably have fuck all to do with the rest of your life apart from getting ready for college.

High School is a little bubble of nonsense, once you're out and over that freaking-out-that-your're-out-of-high-school phase you'll notice that reality is alot different.

Shit like this doesn't matter in real life. So you suck with women, lots of men do. Your case really isn't that unique.

I used to date several Asian girls and most of them were dead lays and had serious father issues because in the culture, dad makes the rules.

Anyways, Asian girls really aren't that great in fact most girls aren't that great. Most are average like everyone else.

But holy shit, you're 16. Go smoke some pot with your friends and act like a retard. I did that when I was 16 and I turned out fine. :lolz:

ok yoru right. i was gonna smoke pot with this one dude but it never happened. where i go to school kids dont' have fun, there to competative adn concerned about grades and practice sat's i fucking hate it all. fuck girls, and fuck people. i'll just do whatever the hell i want and act liek a retard as you say. sounds fun. tommorw i'm gonan do something realy stupid, but i've got to think of it tongith. mhmmm

The Drizzle

Whip's Subordinate
Magnaflux said:

You just turned him into a future convict.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
goingmerry said:
ok yoru right. i was gonna smoke pot with this one dude but it never happened. where i go to school kids dont' have fun, there to competative adn concerned about grades and practice sat's i fucking hate it all. fuck girls, and fuck people. i'll just do whatever the hell i want and act liek a retard as you say. sounds fun. tommorw i'm gonan do something realy stupid, but i've got to think of it tongith. mhmmm

For God's sake, sort out your spelling and grammar.

The point of my post was that I think you need to lighten up a bit.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:

Basically what Magna is saying is: You better take that guy up on his offer and suck his dick if you eva want to get wit teh hawt azian aSS!

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
goingmerry said:
ok yoru right. i was gonna smoke pot with this one dude but it never happened.
That's because you didn't offer to SUCK HIS COCK. I thought we had established, perfectly clearly, that the only way you're ever going to succeed in life is to start suckin' dicks.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
jro said:
I thought we had established, perfectly clearly, that the only way you're ever going to succeed in life is to start suckin' dicks.

works for a lot of ladies

:kekeke: :kekeke:

:crying:

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Magnaflux said:
For God's sake, sort out your spelling and grammar.

The point of my post was that I think you need to lighten up a bit.
your right. i need a happy medium. lighten up just a tad. have some fun but not go hog wild. thanks man. i'm gonan do somethign fun tommorw.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Here is your grammar session for today.

Your - possesive. As in "Hey thats your cock in my mouth"

You're - You are. As in "Hey, Youre letting me suck your cock right?"

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
anyway , in an old thread i talked about telling this one girl shes stunning. later i said to her, i'm not a gheto blastin baller or that cool but can we be friends? maybe we could study history sometimes? i said taht cause my friend said asians like acidemics. so basicaly she sais yes. so does that mean where friends now? what do i talk to her about? i sent her a long email if you want to read it but never talk to her in real life, we have no classe together and whenever i'm about to walk up to her i get a realy bad feelign in my gut. but then later i regret it witch is a worse feeling.

edit: what should i do thats retarded? besidse suckign cock. maybe i could skip a class with some friends and graphety the bathroom?

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
The Drizzle said:
There's no way this is a real account. NO WAY.

Ghetto Blastin Baller. Aha!
yeah....people say "be funny" make girls laugh. i thought saying taht was funny. maybe i should go along with it and claim i'm some fake account and end this dying thread with a bang?

Status
Not open for further replies.