Page 283 of 283 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283
Results 7,051 to 7,060 of 7060

Thread: Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

  1. #7051
    Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cologne

    Posts
    5,168
    Quote Originally Posted by F4U57 View Post
    I prefer it to Goodfellas.
    I still prefer Michael Ballhaus.

  2. #7052
    Blacknoah Boatswain's Mate
    fakeXsound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mass

    Posts
    5,807
    Just watched Diabolique by Henri-Georges Clouzot. It's awesome - a must-watch for fans of Hitchcock style horror / thrillers.

  3. #7053
    Some Sort of Brain Damaged Buddha terry.330's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Shining like the sun and rocking green gators.

    Posts
    5,565
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    Just watched Diabolique by Henri-Georges Clouzot. It's awesome - a must-watch for fans of Hitchcock style horror / thrillers.
    Oh hell yeah, that movie is a masterpiece. He actually beat out Hitchcock for the screenplay rights.

    Inherent Vice- My second time watching it and I enjoyed it more going in with The Big Lebowski in mind more so than Boogie Nights which I did in my previous viewing.

    Oh yeah also watched The Guest thanks to RLM, it did not disappoint.
    Last edited by terry.330; Yesterday at 08:04 AM.
    Spoiler:


    instagrams: sapienart

    Average Joe: Do you think the internet has ruined me?

    Me: No, I think it's ruined all of us.

  4. #7054
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге

    Posts
    51,911
    Watched The Ritual on netflix. This horror had a good sense of atmosphere. A group of 4 English dudes go for a hike through the mountains of Sweden to commemorate a friend brutally murdered by junkies. The forest is under the control of an ancient demigod of lovecraftian design. If you liked The VVitch, then this will feel decent.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  5. #7055
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    9,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    Watched The Ritual on netflix. This horror had a good sense of atmosphere. A group of 4 English dudes go for a hike through the mountains of Sweden to commemorate a friend brutally murdered by junkies. The forest is under the control of an ancient demigod of lovecraftian design. If you liked The VVitch, then this will feel decent.
    Yeah.... I liked The Ritual...

    The monster at the end is pretty cool...

    Just watched Anon with Clive Owen... tbh... another pretentious film about the Big Brother Society.... and what firms have stored away about you...

    Not even a good thriller...

    xROTx

  6. #7056
    Belnar Institute Student
    Thierry Henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    JHB, SA

    Posts
    613
    The Commuter (2018)

    Ridiculous scenario. But if you don't think too hard about why Neeson gets brought in or how the baddies operate or what the point is, you may be able to enjoy yourself.

  7. #7057
    In truth be told
    You Have a
    Crappy username.
    100proof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North Carolina

    Posts
    1,070
    Quote Originally Posted by terry.330 View Post
    Oh hell yeah, that movie is a masterpiece. He actually beat out Hitchcock for the screenplay rights.

    Inherent Vice- My second time watching it and I enjoyed it more going in with The Big Lebowski in mind more so than Boogie Nights which I did in my previous viewing.

    Oh yeah also watched The Guest thanks to RLM, it did not disappoint.
    The Guest is a wonderfully stupid movie.

  8. #7058
    Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby is doing and can I afford to take care of him while buying your stuff. HDRchampion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I NO SCARE!

    Posts
    2,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    The Commuter (2018)

    Ridiculous scenario. But if you don't think too hard about why Neeson gets brought in or how the baddies operate or what the point is, you may be able to enjoy yourself.
    Saw this last night...
    Spoiler:
    Why play the game, should of just blew up the train

  9. #7059
    Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cologne

    Posts
    5,168
    Donnie Brasco (1997) -- Refreshing to see Pacino in a heartwarming non-cinical part fo a change, Depp brings Brasco's tension on point and Madsen, Hollywood's frightening toughie in charge, heats it up. Is it brilliant? Well, fuggetaboutit.

  10. #7060
    BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!
    Bogard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LONDON

    Posts
    3,371
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverclaude View Post
    Donnie Brasco (1997) -- Refreshing to see Pacino in a heartwarming non-cinical part fo a change, Depp brings Brasco's tension on point and Madsen, Hollywood's frightening toughie in charge, heats it up. Is it brilliant? Well, fuggetaboutit.
    one of my favourite movies of all time.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •