How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Just a gentle reminder...

Have you ever tried having sex with one of your cats? You know, just to make sure you're not someone who would prefer the company of cats (sexually)?

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Tom Wopat said:
Have you ever tried having sex with one of your cats? You know, just to make sure you're not someone who would prefer the company of cats (sexually)?

Maximo...'s too sexy for his cat. Too sexy for his cat, who do you think about that?

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
After 300 posts I DO HOPE HE HAS STARTED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIS PROB...There was someone here who rec that he seeks pro help...again id like to rec that...

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Tom Wopat said:

I had a three year relationship with a neighborhood Siamese named Cotton Ball. When it was good, it was really good. Just before I was about to pop the question (i.e., "Will you get spade for me") she contracted FIV (feline AIDS) from the cat next door, Mr. Twinkles.

I later decided that sort of lifestyle isn't my thing.

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I had a three year relationship with a neighborhood Siamese named Cotton Ball. When it was good, it was really good. Just before I was about to pop the question (i.e., "Will you get spade for me") she contracted FIV (feline AIDS) from the cat next door, Mr. Twinkles.

I later decided that sort of lifestyle isn't my thing.

You fucken idiot! Whose fake account are you?
As for Makismo, some of the shit you posted in the first few pages was fucken sad as hell, if it was real. You sent in your picture and you look like a fucken prick, I'm sorry man but if you act like a fucken prick don't expect people to treat you better just cause you got some problems. I got nothing against you or anything but fuck it man, I suggest you either get professional help or hang yourself. Everyone has problems and terrible happenings in their life, but they are never solved by crying, whining or self induced depression.

Grab a mirror take a good look at your stupid looking self and ask yourself, "Do I deserve to live?" Seriously do this, and if all goes well you will say "yes" and understand that you are looking at life very, very, very wrong. Life is not education, money, class, woman, jobs, material things....its none of those. You must be happy, do you understand, YOU MUST BE HAPPY! That is the fucken purpose in our lives, to be happy. EVERYONE deep down inside, no matter what a prick you are wants to be happy. As soon as you feel unhappy change it, do not dwell on it man, change it. But if the answer is "no" then you must do what is necessary to bring peace to your soul. At least in death,...no one can laugh at you.

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
AztekNinja said:
As for Makismo, some of the shit you posted in the first few pages was fucken sad as hell, if it was real. You sent in your picture and you look like a fucken prick, I'm sorry man but if you act like a fucken prick don't expect people to treat you better just cause you got some problems. I got nothing against you or anything but fuck it man, I suggest you either get professional help or hang yourself. Everyone has problems and terrible happenings in their life, but they are never solved by crying, whining or self induced depression.

Grab a mirror take a good look at your stupid looking self and ask yourself, "Do I deserve to live?" Seriously do this, and if all goes well you will say "yes" and understand that you are looking at life very, very, very wrong. Life is not education, money, class, woman, jobs, material things....its none of those. You must be happy, do you understand, YOU MUST BE HAPPY! That is the fucken purpose in our lives, to be happy. EVERYONE deep down inside, no matter what a prick you are wants to be happy. As soon as you feel unhappy change it, do not dwell on it man, change it. But if the answer is "no" then you must do what is necessary to bring peace to your soul. At least in death,...no one can laugh at you.

Ouch...You bring up so many good points Sir...but maybe we should go easy on him:)

10 Year Member
AztekNinja said:

X-Death's alternate account.

AztekNinja said:
YOU MUST BE HAPPY! That is the fucken purpose in our lives, to be happy. EVERYONE deep down inside, no matter what a prick you are wants to be happy.

Then why do you keep insulting me? I read this a little while ago and cried myself to sleep. At this point the only things that would cheer me up are showtunes.

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Eliza said:
After 300 posts I DO HOPE HE HAS STARTED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIS PROB...There was someone here who rec that he seeks pro help...again id like to rec that...

Probably not...

He's too busy playing KOF 2000 (US version) and sulking.

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
Freelancer said:

Ok but I hope he does wake up...Maybe if he starts getting rid of his Neo stuff...He would be forced to do something else with his life...

S. Short Skank

Kabuki Klasher
Makismo said:
I didn't ditch her dude, she ditched me. She talked to two guys and was walking pretty quickly. She made no attempt to include me in the conversation. She didn't say to me, "Hey, I am going to talk to this guy for a little bit." She could have said that you know. I was talking to my study buddy and I saw some girl I hadn't talked to in a while and I told my study buddy that I was going to go over and talk to her. I didn't just run away from my study buddy because that would be very rude. When you are talking to someone, you don't just run off and talk to someone else. That makes the other person feel that they are less of a person than the other person and it makes them feel bad. I don't care if it is her long lost brother, she has no right to just leave me hanging. Besides, she didn't act like she wanted to talk to me anyway. If you read my post, you will notice that I had been talking to her before and she ran off and talked to another guy prior to talking to this guy. It is pretty fucking obvious that she didn't want to talk to me. You can take that to the bank.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STOP IT!!! Who the fuck cares! Either just talk to people (trying some different folks, might be a good idea right about now) or don't! We don't need to hear all of these STUPID, MUNDANE details! It looks like you're using the Neo boards as an electronic diary! Stop worrying so fucking much, & just live! Try to occupy yourself with some hobbies, or a mail-order bride for a while. Things will happen, if you stop worrying so damn much. All you are doing right now is causing EVERYONE (in person & on this site) to think you are a creepy psycho!

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
AztekNinja said:

I don't think that your advice is any good. Saying that I look like a fucking prick really doesn't make me want to take your advice. I don't think that you saying that I should hang myself is very good advice. Professional advice is not really an option. I did that for years and it was useless. At this point I can't make myself happy. I don't think that you can tell someone who has been sentenced to death to be happy. I would like to be happy but my body chemistry doesn't allow me to be happy. The correct amount of medication might make me happy but so far nothing has really worked.

Anyway, I heard something funny today. The girl that I have been talking about said to her friend that she was at her absolute bottom. Her friend suggested to her about asking this guy out but the girl said, "I hate him! He is just so weird!" The friend says back, "But he would be loyal to you." I got a good laugh to myself on the inside but at the same time I am a bit pissed off. She seems to think that I am so below her, even though she is desperate for a man, that she won't even give me the time of day. If you ask me she is just stupid and she should be only so lucky to get me. I would treat her very well if you ask me. It is just her loss. I guess she will just end up being an old maid.

S. Short Skank

Kabuki Klasher
Anyway, I heard something funny today. The girl that I have been talking about said to her friend that she was at her absolute bottom. Her friend suggested to her about asking this guy out but the girl said, "I hate him! He is just so weird!" The friend says back, "But he would be loyal to you." I got a good laugh to myself on the inside but at the same time I am a bit pissed off. She seems to think that I am so below her, even though she is desperate for a man, that she won't even give me the time of day. If you ask me she is just stupid and she should be only so lucky to get me. I would treat her very well if you ask me. It is just her loss. I guess she will just end up being an old maid.[/QUOTE]

THIS IS NOT YOUR DIARY! So, STOP telling us "word for word" everything you do, see, and hear in your day! Once again, WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT THOSE STUPID SKANKS DO OR SAY! :multi_co:

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
S. Short Skank said:
THIS IS NOT YOUR DIARY! So, STOP telling us "word for word" everything you do, see, and hear in your day! Once again, WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT THOSE STUPID SKANKS DO OR SAY! :multi_co:

Um, this is his thread.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
X-Death's alternate account..

Try harder. :p

You're too 'smart' to be an X-death "alternate" account.

At least you've tried :)

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I don't see why you people have to jump down my throat. If you don't care so much, then why do you post? Anyway, I am just trying to show you the opposition I am having. These girls are just insane. You should see that it is not entirely my fault. I am not in a FRAT so that is a major problem. You should see the ugly shits these girls hang out with. I am so much better than them. It kind of pisses me off that none of these girls have the sense to pick me up. I have a much better personality than virtually all the guys on the campus - that is fact.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I think it's mostly my thread.

Indeed it is...

User Name Posts

Stinky-Dinkins 45
Makismo 29
DashK 15
Freelancer 14
Eliza 14
Tom Wopat 13
Syxx573 11
Liquid Snake 10
MistressDragon 10
Jedah Doma 8

10 Year Member
Makismo said:
I have a much better personality than virtually all the guys on the campus - that is fact.

You talk to your cats and spy on the children across the street while they play, you delusional nutcase.

10 Year Member
Tom Wopat said:
Indeed it is...

User Name Posts

Stinky-Dinkins 45
Makismo 29
DashK 15
Freelancer 14
Eliza 14
Tom Wopat 13
Syxx573 11
Liquid Snake 10
MistressDragon 10
Jedah Doma 8

You'll never break out of 6th place with that attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.