AC:WW Friend Code List

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
BBH said:
too early for my oversleeping west coast ass :( I'll try to get on a bit later and open up the gate for a while before I head off to the arcade... no idea what time that'll be though. Again let me stress how I have pretty much nothing in my town :emb:

I'll keep my town gates open till 2 p.m. EST, so just drop in anytime, that's 11 a.m. on west coast yeah? Anyone else is welcome to visit of course, my friend code has not changed.

K_Dash

Zero's Tailor
Hey guys, I just recently bought Animal Crossing, and just like the GC version, i'm pretty much hooked on the game.

Friend code: 0687-9491-8000
Town: Ivalice

I already added a couple of friend codes from the last couple posts. I'll be glad to add more if i'm positive the other guys are still playing.

Last edited:

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
sorry I couldn't make it on Saturday bokmeow :(

K_Dash said:

I already added a couple of friend codes from the last couple posts. I'll be glad to add more if i'm positive the other guys are still playing.

cool, what's your in-game name though? or is it also K_Dash?

I think I'll open my gates around 9 PM PST tomorrow for a good while, if anyone wants to visit :emb:

bokmeow

K_Dash said:
Hey guys, I just recently bought Animal Crossing, and just like the GC version, i'm pretty much hooked on the game.

Cool, I'll add you, think you'll be on tomorrow at 9 PM PST? I'm gonna try and visit BBH's town.

bokmeow

BBH said:
sorry I couldn't make it on Saturday bokmeow :(

cool, what's your in-game name though? or is it also K_Dash?

I think I'll open my gates around 9 PM PST tomorrow for a good while, if anyone wants to visit :emb:

Is cool BBH. 9 PM PST tomorrow eh? Tomorrow is the deadline for the paper so I may be unable to get out at 6 pm EST, think it'll still be open around say 7 pm EST or 8 PM EST? I mean, 7 PM EST is being totally optimistic though.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
bokmeow said:
Is cool BBH. 9 PM PST tomorrow eh? Tomorrow is the deadline for the paper so I may be unable to get out at 6 pm EST, think it'll still be open around say 7 pm EST or 8 PM EST? I mean, 7 PM EST is being totally optimistic though.

I actually meant tonight, but I can try for tomorrow too if I get home in time :emb:

bokmeow

BBH said:
I actually meant tonight, but I can try for tomorrow too if I get home in time :emb:

Damn, I was totally available tonight, that's why you gotta post month and date man :emb:

bokmeow

I know a lot of people got a DS-Lite just as I did... did your Friend Code change? I just transferred it from my old DS to the DS-Lite, thereby retaining my WFC ID and my Friend Code. If you have a new Friend Code for Animal Crossing, please post here so that I may update you on my list.

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
Ok finally got around to this;

Hoktu

Yamada

4897 0393 6202

:D

Mattroid

Edo Express Delivery Guy
15 Year Member
Had to set up a new cart with my own town. My girlfriend ran me out of my old one :P She got sick of me runnign through the flowers. Info in my sig.

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
I picked up another ds and animal crossin yesterday,

Here is my info..

Name:BlackIcE
Town:Cubeville
Friend Code: 4295-7493-3220

I will have the game on for the majority of today. PM me is you would be interesed in getting together for a bit. Not that I have many cool items at the moment. I am just curious to try out the online part of it.

Thanks

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
please add my girls friend code and give me yours so she can visit your town. thanks

2621-8862-1778
Sarah
town: Destin

vwbabe84

New Challenger
havent been on animal crossing for a long time. i played a lot online.
maybe i will start again. it was so much fun.