Post your Mariokart DS friend code...

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
I have added everybody.. Add me to your list if you havent already. :)

neo1087

Bead Banger
I still get errors for some people,shoowing that they diddnlt add me. The correct friend code is in my sig, ADD ME!

Mawdsley

Belnar Institute Student
neo1087 said:
I still get errors for some people,shoowing that they diddnlt add me. The correct friend code is in my sig, ADD ME!
I added everyone in this thread. Although I think you guys play when im asleep hehe.

Btw your friend code is different for each nintendo wifi game, you probably want to mark it as a mario kart ds friend code in your sig.

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
Ok. I have added everone so far ...

If anyone wants to race me ...

hokuto

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
A list of all the ds codes

ON PAGE 5 NOW

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member

kernow

bring it on!

its in my sig too (by the way I suck) :kekeke:

Mayhem

Zero's Secretary
Anyone possibly able to help? I got the official USB dongle and everything is fine until it tries to connect to test. Then I get error 52003. I've allowed the wi-fi connection through Kerio, and allowed the program to do its thing in Norton and MASW, but still nothing. Complains about nothing being able to find an IP address. Could it be to do with using AOL on this PC in question?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
its your firewalls and virus protection guff without a doubt.

norton sucks

IoriYagami n8

Genjuro's Frog
Hey, we should get numbers organized up like Wizkid007 has done (maybe a slightly more organized fashion) and have them edited into the first post of the thread for easy reference. I've gotten everyone on Wizkid's list added, as well as anyone that has since submitted a number between his post and mine.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member

Not sure how often Ill be on it, but there it is.

EDIT: Added everyone I care to. Left out the peeps I dont know or care to know.

EDIT 2: I played with some random match up people and they had really shitty icons.

You fuckers better have custom icons that dont suck or Im not playing with you.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zero's Secretary
kernow said:
its your firewalls and virus protection guff without a doubt.

norton sucks

Well I've turned the firewall, Norton and anything else I can think of off and still no luck sadly. I'm getting error 52103 now so at least it found me an IP address, just can't connect to server :(

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Mayhem said:
Well I've turned the firewall, Norton and anything else I can think of off and still no luck sadly. I'm getting error 52103 now so at least it found me an IP address, just can't connect to server :(

You may want to go to nintendo.com and register on their forums. The tech support forum has helped many of my friends get their routers configured.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Nesagwa said:

Not sure how often Ill be on it, but there it is.

EDIT: Added everyone I care to. Left out the peeps I dont know or care to know.

EDIT 2: I played with some random match up people and they had really shitty icons.

You fuckers better have custom icons that dont suck or Im not playing with you.

Tell me what time you get on and we'll do battle.

My custom icon is fecking sweet.

Mayhem

Zero's Secretary
MilkManX said:
You may want to go to nintendo.com and register on their forums. The tech support forum has helped many of my friends get their routers configured.

I'm not using a router, I'm using the official Nintendo USB dongle. At a location where having a wireless router is not needed so thought this would work as a stopgap until I'm in my new place and will have wireless (hopefully) set up in the future. Evidently not sadly. Seems I'm not the only one having spent the last couple of days over at the Nintendo forums, lots of people having problems especially WITH the dongle :annoyed:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
just letting people know I might be on in about an hour or two, for about 30 mins

having no wifi access point on my lan at home is bugging me you could say :emb:

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member

Haven't added anyone else yet, just got it tonight.

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
Just got the DS/Mario Kart bundle today.

my friend code: 103139-533888

I've added most everyone here.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
O/T but...

It was about 11:50 last night, I figured I'd get in a few rounds before bed (with strangers but hey).

Next thing I know it's 2:40 AM. THIS IS TOO DAMNED FUN AND I HAVEN'T EVEN TOUCHED ONE-PLAYER MODE.

Mayhem

Zero's Secretary
Well I have a friend code at least as I managed to get online at a hotspot across the road from work!

292118 135695 (Mayhem)