Post your Mariokart DS friend code...

neo1087

Bead Banger
Just thought It would be cool to get everyone's friend code and name for Mariokart DS incase we want to play online together. My friend has my copy,so I will be getting it in about a half hour so I will post mine then. My name is Neo1087.

Edit: My number is : 025829272403 ADD ME!

Last edited:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Name: Greg
Code: 270642396310

I won't be on at any consist times as I have to go to coffee shops and school for wifi, but I will usually be on after class on Thurs. anywhere between 9:30am-2:30pm cst.

Other than that I'll be on during the week from time to time.

Edit: changed to reflect the new code

Last edited:

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
GregN. said:
Name: Beefy or Greg
Code: 0496-3368-6813-4000

I won't be on at any consist times as I have to go to coffee shops and school for wifi, but I will usually be on after class on Thurs. anywhere between 9:30am-2:30pm cst.

Other than that I'll be on during the week from time to time.

the friend code isn't that many chars. youre looking at something different, it's not in system info. go to friend code and confirm friend code and that's yours.

Last edited:

IoriYagami n8

Genjuro's Frog
For some reason, the NintendoWiFi boards are prohibiting the posting of friend codes. Some have speculated that it has to do with IP address issues, and that the friend code uses the IP to generate itself or something like that. Sounds like bull to me, since you can play from any wireless point you want to. I guess they just don't want people adding in a bunch of different friend codes. Remember, for the two games to match up, you are required to both have each others friend code. If I have one persons code, but they don't have mine, their DS won't find me to match up with. At least, that has been how I've read it. Can anyone confirm this?

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
IoriYagami n8 said:
For some reason, the NintendoWiFi boards are prohibiting the posting of friend codes. Some have speculated that it has to do with IP address issues, and that the friend code uses the IP to generate itself or something like that. Sounds like bull to me, since you can play from any wireless point you want to. I guess they just don't want people adding in a bunch of different friend codes. Remember, for the two games to match up, you are required to both have each others friend code. If I have one persons code, but they don't have mine, their DS won't find me to match up with. At least, that has been how I've read it. Can anyone confirm this?

yeah you need both friend codes in order for eathother to play.

i would need yours and you need mine.

anyway, mines

Last edited:

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Keep this going! Ill have mine as soon as i get my access point! hopefully tomorrow!

neo1087

Bead Banger
Guy's don't forget to add eachother's friend codes! Without both of us having the codes programmed we can;t race eachother!

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
IoriYagami n8 said:
If I have one persons code, but they don't have mine, their DS won't find me to match up with. At least, that has been how I've read it. Can anyone confirm this?

That's correct. Both persons need to have each others code installed onto the Mario Kart game

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Mine is:

Add me, I have no friends. :chimp:

Edit: This thread should be stickied.

Last edited:

neo1087

Bead Banger
I have added everyone who has posted too. Add me or we can't play!

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Ok....so you have to get online before you get a friend code right? Just making sure. Got my copy today, and will attempt to find a wireless access point tommorrow to play this game online.

neo1087

Bead Banger
Everyone, DON'T add the number from my first post.That's my friends code,not mine(haha) so add the one in my sig. It's 025829 272403

neo1087

Bead Banger
I was thinking, NG.Com users should all have the same emblem...just draw a Neo-Geo logo as your emblem,so others can see we're all from the same place.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Ahhhhhhhh where the hell is my router! I want to play..

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
I need to get a new router. My Netgear router is utter shit and isn't even listed. Looking at the compatibility list it seems as if Netgear is crap across the board. Buying a Linksys tomorrow.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Lagduf said:
Ok....so you have to get online before you get a friend code right?

Yeah.

If you go to the "Nintendo WFC" portion at the main screen, it tells you that you first need to connect to Nintendo WFC in order to receive a Friend Code.

Damn shame that my Nintendo USB WiFi thing won't get here until the 22nd, because my single player experiences with this game have been really fun, and it's pretty much assured that this would be a blast on multiplayer even with its limited courses.