SF3 thread

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
What's the US release date for SFAC on XBox again? Gamestops website doesn't even have it listed. :(

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
What's the US release date for SFAC on XBox again? Gamestops website doesn't even have it listed.

Get the import so I can take out my electoral frustration on you.

kiun

Zero's Tailor
Don't know the exact date, but I know its coming out in February.

kiun

Zero's Tailor
Loopz said:
Nice matches all. Kiun you have one hell of a Yun...I don't know how to get the fuck out of the corner against you. FatGuy has a tricky Akuma.

Yeah, I got the BSOD as well and decided to play Hyper instead, then couldn't find a match. Gonna play some Halo 2 I guess.

Hit me up if anyone wants to fight later.

Good games Loopz. Your Chun Li is wicked too.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
I just played a bunch of matches aginst some guy hydra something or other and we got no black screen at all. I had a couple invites but had to ignore them since my matches with this guy were going so well. Sissy fats is done for the night.
/me goes beddy bye

10 Year Member
Kiun is damn good, but the same old chain link fence combo with Yun gets lame quick. It's the same thing I see from anyone who uses him. Really tough to counter without a parry, which just sucks. That air kick coming down trumps a flash kick? Dumb. I can't get a counter in after blocking that same old combo? Sucks. I was only able to win one by spamming Akuma air fireballs, which was lame as well.

I guess I should stop bitching because I'm not as good at the game. :emb: I really wasn't playing well tonight.

Also some shithead by the name of Hikage dropped on me just now.

Last edited:

kiun

Zero's Tailor
good games butta, your akuma is really tricky.

anyway FatGuy, if you need a move list, I would highly recommend the SFAC guide by brady games. Best guide I bought so far. The strategy and the combo sections are both top notch.

Plus, you'll get a soundtrack too.

edited because the first post doesnt sound right :)

Last edited:

10 Year Member
kiun said:

anyway I would like to recommend the SFAC guide by brady games. Best guide I bought so far. The strategy and the combo sections are both top notch.

Yea I got it, haven't really read too much of it.

I just get MURDERKILLED by Yun/Yang.

Maybe next time I'll fare better.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
kiun said:

anyway FatGuy, if you need a move list, I would highly recommend the SFAC guide by brady games. Best guide I bought so far. The strategy and the combo sections are both top notch.

edited because the first post doesnt sound right :)

the guide is a good starter, but I'd still watch some vids in order to get a better idea on the timing of some of the combos (namely Yun's)

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
I just ordered the game from NCSX, thanks for the tip butta. I'll be playin ya soon.

Ign.com has its release slated for Feb 22, 05.

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
Damn kiun is a monster. I was RisingTackle, in case you want to know who you just raped.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
What controllers are you guys using? After spending some time with SvC on Live, I've come to the conclusion that I never want to use the Controller S for a fighting game again.

10 Year Member
genjiglove said:
What controllers are you guys using? After spending some time with SvC on Live, I've come to the conclusion that I never want to use the Controller S for a fighting game again.
i'm using the s controller :emb:
my pelican is broke so i'm playing retard style

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Loopz said:
Get the import so I can take out my electoral frustration on you.

You couldn't get that done in Halo 2, what makes you think this is going to be any different? :smirk:

;)

Seriously though, I'm probably going to order considering it's like 4 months till the US version comes out. Screw that, I need 3S play now.

10 Year Member
Is anyone good with Q? I used him a couple times yesterday and got some wins. His supers are so fucking overpowered. I just poke and jab till my meter fills and then super on that ass. It seems since no one uses him people are thrown off a bit. I think i'll make him my new project. He is shit slow if you wiff with a move its pretty much over.

10 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
What if I don't know how to play 3rd Strike at all? How long will it take me before I'm any good at it?
A lot of people are not good :emb:
I'm playing with an s controller thats handicapp enough. I think i'm going to pick up one of those ps2 fighting pads and adaptor and use that in the meantime. I need someone to swap out my pelican stick since it used to stick to the right and now the right direction does not work at all (due to my poking and proding I assume)

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I'd love to play sf3 on xbl, just not halo2

which I realise everyone got bored of in a week.

FatGuy said:
The things we mainstreamers have to deal with.

10 Year Member
I forgot to bring the guide with me to work so I can read up and try to find a way to not get totally owned by Yun. I'd probably just continue getting destroyed by Yuns across the world anyways.