What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

Mokkori

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Also recently got KOF '94 so I'm going to give that a go before I go to sleep.

Gameplay can be rough but give it some time. For me it was a game ahead of its time, with teams, all star cast + new faces. The background etc... .
I still play it even now.
One of my favorite game of all time.

serge85

n00b
I'm working in Metal Slug 2 (after having 1 CC'ed the first one) but I'm hating that last level :( , I can get to level 5 without a single death...maybe to level 6....but in that final level I die a lot.

And I know MS3 is harder!!!

Fun times.

Mokkori

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Today I had the pleasure to boot NEO TURF MASTERS!

Can't get enough of the: "On the greeeeeeeen!"

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
Waku Waku 7 for days. I have always loved this since the Saturn version.
Been stalking ebay for Nam 75 thou, i gotta scratch the itch but the prices are too over the top especially for cart only .

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Thanks, I was tracking that one but was too afraid to touch the 1st guys $100.00 fearing I would drive it over a price either of us would be happy with. Im glad he got it at 100.
Im gonna grab one of the others or a super spy by tonight.

I'm glad you're glad I got it at 100 :) I'm not sure what my max bid was, but after routinely seeing that cart go for $120+, I figured what the hell and took a chance. When I got the email I won, my first thought was, "Oh man, what did I bid on that while I was drunk this weekend?"

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
I'm glad you're glad I got it at 100 :) I'm not sure what my max bid was, but after routinely seeing that cart go for $120+, I figured what the hell and took a chance. When I got the email I won, my first thought was, "Oh man, what did I bid on that while I was drunk this weekend?"

HAHA ! awesome ! Im glad it was a forum member. Yeah i don't like chasing up prices on stuff the resellers are all ready making almost double on. I actually like seeing other people get the price low, I wonder if any other long time buyers on eBay have this thrill like i do these days. Ive be tracking another and thought i might just buy something cheaper but ill pay a couple bucks over the 100 and get one too. its price is getting outta hand and I haven't played it in a cart form in over a decade. Cheers to you !

madman

HAHA ! awesome ! Im glad it was a forum member. Yeah i don't like chasing up prices on stuff the resellers are all ready making almost double on. I actually like seeing other people get the price low, I wonder if any other long time buyers on eBay have this thrill like i do these days. Ive be tracking another and thought i might just buy something cheaper but ill pay a couple bucks over the 100 and get one too. its price is getting outta hand and I haven't played it in a cart form in over a decade. Cheers to you !

Thanks! When it comes to commodity goods, I never get into bidding wars on EBay, the only winning move is not to play. Basically I set a bid early that is my maximum, if it goes for $1 over that, oh well. Another one will pop up again, or even on here. I've had good luck with setting bids like $101.99. That way if some jackwagon's max bid at the end is $100, I have a better shot at winning.

I know we tend to shit on EBay here, but I've found some deals there that are even better than forum deals. There's a seller that occasionally puts up new Zupapa kits for cheaper than I paid in 2008. The MSX I got BIN was in mint condition and cheap. I wasn't even really interested in the cart, but I also got a minty Super Sidekicks 2 for like $20 shipped. Like you said, it requires a lot of stalking, but the deals are out there.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
Thanks! When it comes to commodity goods, I never get into bidding wars on EBay, the only winning move is not to play. Basically I set a bid early that is my maximum, if it goes for $1 over that, oh well. Another one will pop up again, or even on here. I've had good luck with setting bids like $101.99. That way if some jackwagon's max bid at the end is $100, I have a better shot at winning.

I know we tend to shit on EBay here, but I've found some deals there that are even better than forum deals. There's a seller that occasionally puts up new Zupapa kits for cheaper than I paid in 2008. The MSX I got BIN was in mint condition and cheap. I wasn't even really interested in the cart, but I also got a minty Super Sidekicks 2 for like $20 shipped. Like you said, it requires a lot of stalking, but the deals are out there.

I agree with all of that !
also just switched to playing Raz's Crossed Swords 2 on MVS so now maybe it will take the Nam edge off....for a day lol

Last edited:

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Today I had the pleasure to boot NEO TURF MASTERS!

Can't get enough of the: "On the greeeeeeeen!"

I was spending some time on that game and Top Hunter yesterday. Great golf game, but I'm not very good...had to give up on a hole or two lol.

madman

I was spending some time on that game and Top Hunter yesterday. Great golf game, but I'm not very good...had to give up on a hole or two lol.

Top Hunter is one game I really want to like, but can't seem to really get into it. I felt the same way when I had it on MVS years ago, I recently grabbed it for the CD and nothing has changed. It's OK, it's just nothing new other than the ability to switch planes is kinda cool. Otherwise, it's just another run of the mill game. Spin Master is better IMO.

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Top Hunter is one game I really want to like, but can't seem to really get into it. I felt the same way when I had it on MVS years ago, I recently grabbed it for the CD and nothing has changed. It's OK, it's just nothing new other than the ability to switch planes is kinda cool. Otherwise, it's just another run of the mill game. Spin Master is better IMO.

I can see that. I did like the switching planes. I thought that was interesting.

madman

The aforementioned Nam 75 cart showed up today. Looks like it was never used, one of the cleanest used MVS cases I've ever seen.

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Been alternating between SVC Chaos and KoF2003. The mid bosses in both are a pain but a lot of fun

team_andromeda

Armored Scrum Object
I've been trying out Galaxy Fight, it's honestly the hardest time I've had in a fighter for a long time.

Mokkori

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Wife just tried Mr Do tonight. She liked it. Interesting Pacman - Bomberman ish mecanics.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
The fighting game quest is stuck a bit atm mostly because I generally don't have that much time in hand, but also due to RBS (it is not its turn yet - but it tells me to play it!) and because I bought the GOG SSI box with Pool of Radiance, Secret of the silver blades and stuff :)

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Just got a 2 player session on SVC Chaos for the first time since the original xbox was taken offline. The online connection was a bit sketchy, but it was still a crap ton of fun. Also been playing Garou with a friend, and still screwing around with Metal Slug 2 online while still waiting to find a match in Metal Slug X.