What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
SVC, KOF 95, 96, Metal Slug 2, Ran into a few players who were pretty good at Metal Slug 2 lots of fun when everybody knows what to do and works with eachother. Just wished I could get games in the other Metal Slugs like this.

It's a sight to behold when players work well together in Metal Slug games. This playthrough is a fine example of that:

Luciano

Crossed Swords Squire
Great, I would like to have a coop player and try a 1cc.

I am playing Viewpoint right now and going for score this week. Viewpoint holds a special place in my heart from the first second I saw it on release and is one of my favorite Neo games and Shmups.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
This weeks 6slot attendees with the new arrivals

Magician Lord - new arrival
Crossed Swords 2
Mutation Nation- never leaves the machine
Nam 1975- new arrival
World Heroes
Cyber Lip

Bill Kilgore

Aye, can't go wrong with Mutation Nation if you're setting up a playthrough with early Neo Geo games.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
ef3a9341067a072c10c8d93550946b88.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
Aye, can't go wrong with Mutation Nation if you're setting up a playthrough with early Neo Geo games.

agreed !! Ive always loved this game I wish they had done a few more games in the series or a OVA anime like fatal fury, SS and gowcaizer got

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
kof 96 and samurai sho 2 almost every day,then i follow it up by watching a ghibli movie.

Bill Kilgore

Currently having a blast with these games in the 4-slot: Blazing Star, Garou: MOTW, Metal Slug 3, Sengoku 3. Garou being the freshest purchase get's the most playtime offcourse. I'm not that big into the Fatal Fury series, instead i would go for the King of Fighters series. With the exclusion of the 2nd lane to fight on, this one feels more to my kin.

The added depth of the TOP-system and just defend system are welcome parts and i enjoy the game immensely. Graphics and animation are al superbly done. B. Jenet, Kim Jae Hoon and Hotaru are my favorite characters so far but that might change.

Luciano

Crossed Swords Squire
Had a blast with a friend playing Big Tournament Golf with a friend yesterday.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Currently having a blast with these games in the 4-slot: Blazing Star, Garou: MOTW, Metal Slug 3, Sengoku 3.

You have three of my current most wanted MVS carts in your 4-slot.

That's an awesome collection of games, you've got all basis covered with a shooter, fighter, run n' gun and a beat em up.

Bill Kilgore

You have three of my current most wanted MVS carts in your 4-slot.

That's an awesome collection of games, you've got all basis covered with a shooter, fighter, run n' gun and a beat em up.

Yeah, i think i'm gonna go with this setup when friends come over. There's got to be something in it for everyone.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Currently having a blast with these games in the 4-slot: Blazing Star, Garou: MOTW, Metal Slug 3, Sengoku 3.

You have quite a strong hand there. :-J
I see you're going almost "all-in".

I'm back at Shock Troopers and Aero Fighters 2.
When I'm less busy, I do a long run on Slug 3 too. But it's about to get back to it's clamshell box again.
Maybe I'll put some Baseball Stars 2 and go on Season mode to make use of that Memory card eheh.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
After 20 years I finally Beat Magician Lord. Never beat it when I had the AES, Ive never looked for any pics or video of the ending so it was great to finally get there..... only problem is my cabinet has no Memory card board still :(

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Got to play someone online in Art of Fighting. Had a flashback moment where I felt like I was 14 again. I got to be a dick once again and use Jack. Man throwing his girth around is so much fun.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
After 20 years I finally Beat Magician Lord. Never beat it when I had the AES, Ive never looked for any pics or video of the ending so it was great to finally get there..... only problem is my cabinet has no Memory card board still :(

I was talking about this with a friend yesterday. We used to spend an evening and play through and complete difficult games, like Ghouls N Ghosts, Ninja Gaiden, etc. I realised we'd never done it with Magician Lord and I've never managed to finish it, so we're going to give it a try soon.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
I was talking about this with a friend yesterday. We used to spend an evening and play through and complete difficult games, like Ghouls N Ghosts, Ninja Gaiden, etc. I realised we'd never done it with Magician Lord and I've never managed to finish it, so we're going to give it a try soon.

I hope you guys have a good night with it.

I really enjoy it (especially since its the respawn MVS version) I look forward to getting better at it over time and if I can track down a Memory card Board for the cab it would be even better play through.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I hope you guys have a good night with it.

I really enjoy it (especially since its the respawn MVS version) I look forward to getting better at it over time and if I can track down a Memory card Board for the cab it would be even better play through.

I only have the AES version at the moment, so it's going to be a pain in the ass. We'll give it a try though :)