The official NBA Finals thread

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
We know what you look like, and it makes me laugh. Your picture being posted is burn enough to last a lifetime.

My pic is a burn? I'm better looking than you faggot, and I pull hotter girls.

Your team? Do you fucking live in Texas? Don't hate cause none of your teams made the finals. I have been with miami before this season.

Last edited:

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
DashK said:
My pic is a burn? I'm better looking than you faggot, and I pull hotter girls.

You're team? Do you fucking live in Texas? Don't hate cause none of your teams made the finals. I have been with miami before this season.
I can attest to that... but really, the Heat are fucked now. The only teams to come from a 2-0 defecit in the Finals to win it all are the '69 Celtics and the '77 Trail Blazers. Not good. :crying:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
ferrarimanf355 said:
I can attest to that... but really, the Heat are fucked now. The only teams to come from a 2-0 defecit in the Finals to win it all are the '69 Celtics and the '77 Trail Blazers. Not good. :crying:

Yeah it's not looking good, I really thought the heat would get one in dallas, the way they handled detroit. but don't forget the shaq/kobe lakers were down 0-2 to san antonio that year in the west finals and came back to win 4 in a row.

I won't be sad if the heat loses, I think they will be right back into the finals next year, and Dallas has played great the whole playoffs, even if mark cuban is a faggot. I bet michael finly will be rolling in his grave if the mavs win it all though.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
DashK said:
Yeah it's not looking good, I really thought the heat would get one in dallas, the way they handled detroit. but don't forget the shaq/kobe lakers were down 0-2 to san antonio that year in the west finals and came back to win 4 in a row.

I won't be sad if the heat loses, I think they will be right back into the finals next year, and Dallas has played great the whole playoffs, even if mark cuban is a faggot. I bet michael finly will be rolling in his grave if the mavs win it all though.

So you're already giving up? That's so sad, but hey, at least you're realistic.... this time.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
Hhahahahah... hahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaa! HAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAaaaa:lol:

Come to florida, you can come to the bar with my friends and I, and let's see what kind of girls you can pull here, Kerry Anne Fan, LOL. I can't even believe you're trying to flame me.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
DashK said:
Come to florida, you can come to the bar with my friends and I, and let's see what kind of girls you can pull here, Kerry Anne Fan, LOL. I can't even believe you're trying to flame me.

I'm not that one that started this.... you had to get all personal. If I came to florida to meet you the first thing I'd do is punch you, not hang out with you.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I am shocked at how well they handled Shaq and Wade. They were completely shut down, wtf? I didn't think Mavs are known for their defense....but they make the Heat look OLD (which, I suppose, are old).

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
If I came to florida to meet you the first thing I'd do is punch you

It would be the last punch you'd throw too. Fucking bandwagon pussy. You don't even watch basketball, yet you're splashing around in the kool-aid like a faggot.

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Sorry dash, but we have the Heat on lockdown.:chimp: Fucking old men resorting to blows to win!:shame:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Darklighterx said:
Sorry dash, but we have the Heat on lockdown.:chimp: Fucking old men resorting to blows to win!:shame:

Heh, the pistons weren't old, and we took care of them. The mavs are just too deep I think, the heat's bench is old, and the mavs bench is young. The mavs whole team is basically fast guards besides Dirk. The spurs would have been a better matchup for the Heat.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
If the heat lose, i'm going down in flames with the ship. DIESEL AND FLASH 4 LIFE!

MIAMI BITCHES, MIAMI!

You know what, I don't even care now, we shut up the pistons fans and everyone in the east. Sorry roker, but the pistons are the biggest letdown this year by far, best record in the nba and they don't even get to the finals. SAD.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
DashK said:
Heh, the pistons weren't old, and we took care of them. The mavs are just too deep I think, the heat's bench is old, and the mavs bench is young. The mavs whole team is basically fast guards besides Dirk. The spurs would have been a better matchup for the Heat.
meh, i fail to see how this changes anything...

melchia

Franco's Trainer
DashK said:
shut the fuck up hoe, get back in the kitchen
yes, dear. anything else? :rolleyes:

i love it when guys get emotional over something they've got no control over...

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
DashK said:
shut the fuck up hoe, get back in the kitchen
I thought "hoe" was a gardening tool whereas "ho" referred to women (derogatory)?

aria

Former Moderator
melchia said:
yes, dear. anything else? :rolleyes:

i love it when guys get emotional over something they've got no control over...

Either that or he likes you and is expressing it like a 10 year old using a 20ish vocabulary ;)

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Darklighterx said:
I thought "hoe" was a gardening tool whereas "ho" referred to women (derogatory)?

When referring to women as a derogatory term, the 'e' is typically added only if its referring to more than one woman, ie "hoes".

However, hip-hop lexicon is regarded as flexible to allow for such a grammatical faux pas.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
Loopz said:
When referring to women as a derogatory term, the 'e' is typically added only if its referring to more than one woman, ie "hoes".

However, hip-hop lexicon is regarded as flexible to allow for such a grammatical faux pas.
:lol:

god, i needed that. :glee:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
DashK said:
If the heat lose, i'm going down in flames with the ship. DIESEL AND FLASH 4 LIFE!

MIAMI BITCHES, MIAMI!

You know what, I don't even care now, we shut up the pistons fans and everyone in the east. Sorry roker, but the pistons are the biggest letdown this year by far, best record in the nba and they don't even get to the finals. SAD.

that's hilarious

the last time I checked

DETROIT HAS THREE

count you dumb fuck

THREE rings

one of which came 2 years ago

if anyone is sorry

it's Miami fans like you

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
roker said:
that's hilarious

the last time I checked

DETROIT HAS THREE

count you dumb fuck

THREE rings

one of which came 2 years ago

if anyone is sorry

it's Miami fans like you

diesel has 3 rings, i am a shaq fan. but, you lost this year, and you won't be getting anymore rings.

next year miami will be in the finals again. now that detroit has sort of fell off, miami has no one in the east that can challenge them except detroit themselves.

we may lose, but we BEAT YOU, so you have no comeback.

previous rings don't mean shit.

and i think getting to the eastern finals, and then the finals, in the FIRST 2 years since shaq gets there and the team is rebuilt. is fucking amazing. and we will be in contention for the next 2-3 seasons. this team was BRAND NEW AGAIN this year, and they are in the finals, i mean think about that, seriously, who fucking cares if they win it all this year.

dallas has been together for a long time with most of those players and their game system, and any new ones they got in the last 2 seasons had playoff experience with that team, there is no shame losing to them.

face it any team shaq goes to becomes instant contenders, and he's proven that with miami in only 2 seasons.

Last edited:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I don't know.... Dallas is making Shaq look like a contender for collecting his Social Security check early. Next year, he will be 35. A full 82 game schedule + almost 20 playoff games take a great toll at his age. I see Detroit to contend in the east and some surprise East team as well (maybe NJ can get a big man to compete).