The official NBA Finals thread

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Well it's that time of year again, two first time finals teams this year.

Lots of people said pistons/spurs at the start of the season, I remember magic Johnson saying "it's over" before the season even started after the spurs signed van exel and finley.

Who do you like?

Mavericks or Heat?

I'm going with the Heat (of course).

Time will tell, but I think Dallas was lucky to even beat the spurs, thanks to ginobilis meltdown in the final minutes.

Heat are the real deal now, and Dallas is about to get knocked around by the big boys.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
LOL at 90% of post #1 in this thread.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
to quote my man Ma$e.

"if haters wanna hate then it's their loss"

Last edited:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
well I just got back from world foot locker, bought a miami heat cap and a mourning jersey, gonna represent at the sports bar thursday night =]

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Dallas fo' sho!
Their only obstacle was San Antonio.:chimp:

NeoGeo2k2

Noooooooo peeking ;-),
Fck Dallas..
I say Go Heat....:buttrock:

I just want Shaq to get a ring wiht the heat, tha will close a lot of moughts..
I can wait to see shaq take a 4th ring.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I thought the Heat will sweep Dallas for sure, but they showed me wrong. Damn, Dallas is deeper than I thought. I still think Heat will pull it out but they better win game 2. Otherwise, it might be all over.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
i say posey pulls a heinrich on stackhouse to start the 3rd, the one game suspension will be worth it.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
DashK said:
i say posey pulls a heinrich on stackhouse to start the 3rd, the one game suspension will be worth it.

I've got a better idea.... why don't those fags practice free throws instead of pushing people around?

Dallas is going to win this series! lol

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
I've got a better idea.... why don't those fags practice free throws instead of pushing people around?

Dallas is going to win this series! lol

wow, weekend warrior?

did you get your teeth fixed yet? or still having failed relationships with nutjob girls?

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Damn, Dallas is looking like they want it more.
Jason Terry may end up being the first Arizona Wildcat with both a NCAA ring AND an NBA ring. w00t!

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind seeing Shaq win a title sans Kobe after the crap he went though.

Meh, it just hasn't been the same since Jordan retired (in '98).

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
DashK said:
wow, weekend warrior?

did you get your teeth fixed yet? or still having failed relationships with nutjob girls?

That's all you got? I've got perfect teeth, and you're ripping on me about a relationship from over a year and a half ago? Jesus, you burned me, fag.

We know what you look like, and it makes me laugh. Your picture being posted is burn enough to last a lifetime.

Let's talk basketball again. Who's winning this game right now? Heat are horrible...

Last edited:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
And now we're up 2-0. We've got a great road record, and even if we didn't (which, ahem... we do) we still have home court advantage. I'd be really worried if I were a Heat fan.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
He speaks the truth

Spike Spiegel said:
And now we're up 2-0. We've got a great road record, and even if we didn't (which, ahem... we do) we still have home court advantage. I'd be really worried if I were a Heat fan.

Damn right REAL basketball fans saw this coming.
cuban.jpg

Saddle up bitches

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
whaddya mean we? you're not even in texas.