Zombies+Source Engine

beatifik

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
oh man, that looks rad.

if its good, i hope it gets ported to 360.

rootincarnate

Cheng's Errand Boy
Well .. it has some pretty professional mods that it will be competing with on Source (Brainbread Source whenever that comes out). But it looks pretty awesome, and I hope it turns out well!

thundr51

Bead Banger
With the XNA stuff for the 360 nearing completion (should be out sometime in december) it's VERY possible this could find it's way on the 360

(for those not in the know, XNA will allow YOU to make games/apps for the 360. There are devs out there NOW in the beta that have written games that work on retail 360s.

rootincarnate

Cheng's Errand Boy
thundr51 said:
With the XNA stuff for the 360 nearing completion (should be out sometime in december) it's VERY possible this could find it's way on the 360

(for those not in the know, XNA will allow YOU to make games/apps for the 360. There are devs out there NOW in the beta that have written games that work on retail 360s.

Well .... no. XNA will not have much to do with this. Although XNA games run on retail 360s, 360 retail games are not made with XNA. HOWEVER, the Source engine has been ported to 360 (NOT on XNA), and you can expect first party valve games on 360 in .... late summer '07 :( .

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
thundr51 said:
...For $90. Fuck that, I can write software for my kickass PC for free. :p

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
damn that's got my juices flowing. zombie games are where it's at right now, thank god.