Zelinsky's opening statement in Stone case - wyo will you mail me your tears?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Where is wyo? Did he check himself into a infowars re-education center to reinforce his cracking belief pyramid?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Who the fuck cares? He's prolly still flipping 1up cabs on ebay.

You’re saying that the guy who claims he voted conservative in the UK 98, then Gore in 2000, flips cabs on eBay?

What a crazy unbelievable story. Surely his mother isn’t Carol, of Carol’s Collectibles, Tampa Bay, FL.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Guys guys, Trump was exonerated and Michael Flynn was set free. This is another attempt by the liberal media to supress the words of our great and fearless leader Donald Trump.

America has been winning so much lately that I'm sick of it. Nice try Democrats.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
You’re saying that the guy who claims he voted conservative in the UK 98, then Gore in 2000, flips cabs on eBay?

What a crazy unbelievable story. Surely his mother isn’t Carol, of Carol’s Collectibles, Tampa Bay, FL.
What? Wyo is the J-man? How did I miss that?

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Maybe I'm overselling it a little bit, but it was definitely an unusual encounter.

His house was like the beginning stages of someone from a hoarders episode. Trash piled everywhere with cups growing mold and clothes littered about the place.

I just remember going through his kitchen on the way to where he had some cabs he was trying to sell (my buddy had found an ad, I'm assuming on Craig's List, for some Candy Cabs, and he had asked me to come along to help him move them if he purchased them) and seeing arcade boards in the open cabinets instead of dishes. We bullshit about games for a bit and my buddy ended up buying two cabs from him.

I just remember my buddy's wife telling us as we were leaving, that she had seen Casey through the open door, as we were pulling out of his driveway, taking the hundred dollar bills he had just gotten out of the stack, and placing them one by one under different pieces of trash/magazines on the table in his living room.

I was certain, by the time we left the place, of who it was, so I looked up a photo in one of the threads we have on here and it was definitely him. Sad when your hobby and mental illness/probable drug addiction collide.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
:lolz: I feel less comfortable with you internet people now, you could be a wyo weirdo.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
she had seen Casey through the open door, as we were pulling out of his driveway, taking the hundred dollar bills he had just gotten out of the stack, and placing them one by one under different pieces of trash/magazines on the table in his living room.

That's fucking haunting.