ZDTF's What's it worth thread.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Looking to sell my NeoSD flash cart on the forums, and want to know a good “friend” price to sell it for. I used it for maybe an hour and want to pass a good deal along to the forum.

Also looking for a forum price for a Dimahoo boot with A and B board. The game is in a blue shell that cracked. Plays 100%, and I’m not sure what game was originally on the board before someone butchered it to make the boot.

Seems today 75 for A boards, 100ish for a conversion B. Basically a dead B plus eproms is about 100. So maybe 175 for that.

Or since it's already butchered, throw whatever game on there you want. I can burn the roms for you if you want a progear or something.

Last edited:

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Seems today 75 for A boards, 100ish for a conversion B. Basically a dead B plus eproms is about 100. So maybe 175 for that.

Or since it's already butchered, throw whatever game on there you want. I can burn the roms for you if you want a progear or something.

Word, thanks. I’ll throw it on the forums for $150 so someone can feel like they’re getting a deal.

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I am looking to figure out a price on an original Punisher booard that is missing the shell and the interface board. The game sound works as there is a harness going between the A board and the sound board. Any help would be appreciated.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I am looking to figure out a price on an original Punisher booard that is missing the shell and the interface board. The game sound works as there is a harness going between the A board and the sound board. Any help would be appreciated.

Back when I was still looking for a copy of punisher lowlight offered his on the forum for $350-$400 loose (no case and it sat there for good reason).When he listed it on ebay open auction it sold for $230 iirc.

Anyone who pays more than $250-300ish for a loose one is nutz imo. With yours missing the interface board I would wager it is a little less than the $230. I would also make sure your board has mask roms though as bare CPS 1.5 usually means conversions. Then again most bare ones come from S. Korea who seem to have a minimalist fetish for destroying/removing cases from CPS1.5/CPS2 games.

Punisher is such a fun game, always a blast when I hook it up on the candy.

Last edited:

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Back when I was still looking for a copy of punisher lowlight offered his on the forum for $350-$400 loose (no case and it sat there for good reason).When he listed it on ebay open auction it sold for $230 iirc.

Anyone who pays more than $250-300ish for a loose one is nutz imo. With yours missing the interface board I would wager it is a little less than the $230. I would also make sure your board has mask roms though as bare CPS 1.5 usually means conversions. Then again most bare ones come from S. Korea who seem to have a minimalist fetish for destroying/removing cases from CPS1.5/CPS2 games.

Punisher is such a fun game, always a blast when I hook it up on the candy.

I think you are spot on. I was figuring about $200 sounded fair. It does have original mask roms. I did the phoenix/desuicide repair myself. Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Anyone have an idea what a Puzzle Bobble 2X kit for Taito F3 would go for?

Also, what's a fair price for a Prehistoric Isle 2 MVS cart?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I have a Blast City CP/surround that I populated and wired for a supergun with a repro Windy CP. The supergun aspect of it is quick and dirty but it's populated with Seimitsu parts and is in great shape.

What would be a fair price for all of it, considering shipping will cost at least $50??? I'd probably throw in the GBS8220 VGA converter board, PSU and it would essentially be a plug and play supergun.

My gut says somewhere in the $400+ range shipped in the US?

Last edited:

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
How much should a broken New Versus City go for? Both monitors aren't working.

At that point parts value is probably way more than the whole. Unless by some glitch in the universe it's in pristine shape minus the 2 bad monitors.

If you don't want to part it then it's worth what someone with the space would pay. If I had the space I probably would only offer a few hundred but that is just me and I'm a grumpy bastard with 3 working candy cabs already.

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I have a Blast City CP/surround that I populated and wired for a supergun with a repro Windy CP. The supergun aspect of it is quick and dirty but it's populated with Seimitsu parts and is in great shape.

What would be a fair price for all of it, considering shipping will cost at least $50??? I'd probably throw in the GBS8220 VGA converter board, PSU and it would essentially be a plug and play supergun.

My gut says somewhere in the $400+ range shipped in the US?

Seems pretty reasonable to me.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Anyone know the going price for Mizubaku Adventure and how often it pops up?

jeffg

n00b
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Guys
What's a good price for Metamorphic Force Konami Board US Version with Marquee? I picked up a conversion cabinet recently with this in it and going to do something else with the cabinet.

thanks

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Hi guys, what would be the price of a complete, fully working Mortal Kombat II board (with cables and sound board)? also, what about a Mortal Kombat 3 one (not ultimate)?