You're Gonna Want This Rubber Band Gun(s)

aria

Former Moderator
Pretty rad. We could use him at our subsidiary OCP K.K.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If some clown start pissing on stage in a Dragonball convention, this could come in real handy.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
Looks a bit silly to me.

(The Nuge prefers real guns, or failing that, a big ass crossbow or something.)

crux

New Challenger
Crossbows are for pussies. Give me a pen, a paperclip, and a parsnip and I can show you how to kill a man in less than eight and a half seconds.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Crossbows are for pussies. Give me a pen, a paperclip, and a parsnip and I can show you how to kill a man in less than eight and a half seconds.

Easy, shoot him with the crossbow while he's trying to make something out of those things.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Easy, shoot him with the crossbow while he's trying to make something out of those things.

2 seconds with only the paper clip. Just hand someone the paper clip and ask him to check the flyback with the power on.

HeartlessNinny

2 seconds with only the paper clip. Just hand someone the paper clip and ask him to check the flyback with the power on.

Pfft, crossbow still wins. You shoot me with a paper clip, I put a goddamn crossbow bolt through your left testicle, Ted Nugent style.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Did you know rubber is called rubber because people first used it to rub it on paper as an eraser? :eye::eye:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Pfft, crossbow still wins. You shoot me with a paper clip, I put a goddamn crossbow bolt through your left testicle, Ted Nugent style.

Who's shooting with a paper clip? It's more like 20 kilovolts.

Problem with a projectile weapon is that, well, you sort of need the projectiles. A crossbow by itself wouldn't be of much help.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Problem with a projectile weapon is that, well, you sort of need the projectiles. A crossbow by itself wouldn't be of much help.
102075.jpg

HeartlessNinny

Who's shooting with a paper clip? It's more like 20 kilovolts.

Well it was late, I was tired (and possibly drunk, I forget), so I missed the meaning of your post. I thought you were still talking about that silly-ass rubber band gun or whatever.

But I don't care anyways. In the hands of the Nuge, a crossbow beats whatever MacGyver-style set up you got. Because I'm the Nuge. Don't make me shoot you in the balls.