Your favorite Ice Cream flavor poll

What are your favorite ice cream flavors?

• Total voters

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
I'm generally a vanilla type of person since I also like to make root beer floats and shakes. Two of my all-time favorites are Thrifty's Chocolate Malted Krunch and Blue Bunny's White Chocolate macadamia nut ice cream.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
I've never had Hagen-Daz or Ben and Jerry's. Is it better than Kemp's?
:eek::eek::eek:
WTF? You've never had Hagen-Daz or Ben and Jerry's? Holy shit. Go and try both for the love of god. Yes both are WAY better than Kemps.

I feel like my favorite ice cream kinda depends on what I'm in the mood for. But I guess if I had to choose one go-to flavor that always satisfies, it would probably have to be Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey. Banana ice cream with big chunks of chocolate and walnuts, yum....
Just noticed B&J also have a banana split flavor, probably going to have to try that soon.

Tech&Music

Another Striker
I don't eat ice cream all that much, but there's more I do like than I don't. I don't particularly enjoy fruit ice cream with fleshy bits of fruit. I don't mind almond or hazelnuts, but walnuts are a bit of a no-no for me too.

That said, I always like getting ice cream at stores where they scoop a wide array of flavours for you. A good chain in the Netherlands would be Lilly's, they're awesome, but sadly, they closed the shop that was the nearest to me, that was in a mall 15 minutes away from me. Now the nearest to me is where my dad used to work before he became ill, which is a bit of a drive away (30 minutes), but my favourite second hand vinyl record/thrift shop is next to that town so I do every now and then go there. If I were to go there and get 3 scoops like usual, I'd pick their Smurf flavour (which is bubblegum-ish), their Snickers flavour, and their Chocolate Chip Cookie flavour. I almost always pick those, it's a winning formula for me.

B&J's wise, Half Baked (the brownie/cookie dough mix). Best of both worlds.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
if xorthern were an ice cream flavor, he'd be...

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rocky Road, gotta love the bits of marshmallows. Most tend to be to chocolatey though.

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
I eat either Strawberry or Belgium Chocolate gelato, and as for ice cream either Ben and Jerry's Mission to Marzipan or Chocolate flavor.

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
you vanilla people are trolling. No one with a soul picks vanilla.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
you know i just wanna say there are some things in life i will never understand and people who like mint chocolate chip is one of them

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Ben & Jerry's Vermonty Python (I wish they still made it)

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Neapolitan, so I get to have strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla simultaneously (the perfect choice for indecisive people like myself)!

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
The cookie dough one is great.
But also if it is a hot day, then you need to do the Rainbow sherbert with the chocolate jimmies

Jarofmayo

Morden's Lackey
I feel bad for anyone who hasn't had blue moon ice cream yet. Easily the best flavor.