Your favorite Ice Cream flavor poll

What are your favorite ice cream flavors?

• Total voters

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
43018192.jpg

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
Chocolate or Peanut Butter. I'm a simple man of simple tastes.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
I feel that if you're going to make such a poll, many more options should be available. I mean no strawberry? That's a pretty basic flavor. But you have Turtle Tracks and bubblegum?

-SD-

Camel Slug
Vanilla with fresh strawberries or raspberries. Followed by a shit ton of insulin.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Love a real,Italian pistachio gelato. Also a fan of coffee. My close third is Ben and Jerry's imagine whirled peace.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i'm never fussy about what flavour of ice cream i have. but ben and jerry's brownie with cookie dough is my favourite ice cream, or a banana split.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Love a real,Italian pistachio gelato. Also a fan of coffee. My close third is Ben and Jerry's imagine whirled peace.

Since I totally agree with the first two, I might need to check out that Ben and Jerry's flavor.

xorthen

Banned
I feel that if you're going to make such a poll, many more options should be available. I mean no strawberry? That's a pretty basic flavor. But you have Turtle Tracks and bubblegum?

Hm, I guess Strawberry slipped my mind. I had just woken up and I had ice cream on my mind because I had some after supper last night. I guess I left the other option open because I knew there were a shit load of flavors I would probably miss and I wanted to get others opinions.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Does Halo Halo count?

If not gelato pistachio or mint chocolate chip.

johhnnyD14

Hardened Shock Trooper
Ben and Jerry's Mint Chocolate Cookie.

Also, does sherbert count? I must've eaten so many cartons of that when I was a kid

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
oh, no way dude!. haggan das is great quality, but it's kind of boring in comparison to ben and jerry's don't you think?

It might be boring but the quality is so much better imo. Ben & Jerry's has so much crazy stuff like goldfish and marshmallows and shit when all I want is some damn simple ice-cream. When I was a kid I liked Ben & Jerry's a lot, especially "Cherry Garcia", but now I can't stand it. I also like how Haggan-Dazs doesn't use any gum (for stickiness), just good 'ol fashioned egg yolks.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
It might be boring but the quality is so much better imo. Ben & Jerry's has so much crazy stuff like goldfish and marshmallows and shit when all I want is some damn simple ice-cream. When I was a kid I liked Ben & Jerry's a lot, especially "Cherry Garcia", but now I can't stand it. I also like how Haggan-Dazs doesn't use any gum (for stickiness), just good 'ol fashioned egg yolks.

haggan das definitely is better quality in terms of the actual ice cream it self. but some one like me who puts flavour before freshness and quality will always go for ben and jerry's lol.

I've never had Hagen-Daz or Ben and Jerry's. Is it better than Kemp's?

never had haggen daz or ben and jerry's!?. where you even from, xorthen? i know your profile reads hong kong but i'm guessing you're not actually from there. and i never had kemp's so i can't really make a comparison. but haggan daz and b&j's are most likely better lol.