Your favorite character's song in KoF?

NeoGeo64

Zero's Secretary
I've always like Blue Mary's theme song (KoF 97, 98).

Do any of you have a personal favorite?

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Besides being a fan of kyo's theme. I also really enjoy hon fu's theme in fatal fury 3 and real bout special!!

Last edited:

Burgers5750

Kabuki Klasher
Not a character theme but KOF 02 opening theme is pretty sweet :buttrock:

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
a wild collection of retards has appeared.

crappy thread is super effective!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Yes, i can be quite the hoarder

This would be slightly less sad if you :

A. Knew a thing or two about what it is you've hoarded.
B. Your main motivation wasn't to get hundreds of people to watch videos of you looking like a fool.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

Edit: Why can't we just love the games for what they have and not what they are?

Have all the Neo fiends faded to obscurity in shame of what we have become?...it hurts just to know that no matter how much we try we'll never be our very best, it is a long tiresome journey, full of mistakes, filled with constant longing for a better tomorrow, heading defiantly, ever onwards to that faithful day when we're finally satisfied with who we are as true Neo fiends...dramatch never ends.

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
B. Your main motivation wasn't to get hundreds of people to watch videos of you looking like a fool.
yeah i jus watched part of his video on youtube and within the first few minutes he discusses how he accidentally bought a Wario action figure because he had one already and didn't know. wow.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
yeah i jus watched part of his video on youtube and within the first few minutes he discusses how he accidentally bought a Wario action figure because he had one already and didn't know. wow.

That smells like top tier's video making strategy. Fill video with useless bullshit.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
if i had to pick just one, it's probably going to be kyo's theme from 98.

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior
Not a character song, but World War III from '99 is one of my favorite KoF tunes.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
Stage is so awesome, feel good atmosphere all around!

if this was a top five list, this would definitely be on it. and i really like the cd version of the song

Not a character song, but World War III from '99 is one of my favorite KoF tunes.

oh yeah!. world war 3 from 99 is my favourite ikari team theme ever. and one of the best songs of that year imo.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I think 2000 had my favorite themes.

Iori's Stormy Scream ~Arashi no Saxophone 4 and Kyo's Goodbye Esaka are my all time favs.

I also love Tears from 99

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
it's so easy nowadays to listen or download to all the OSTs from SNK in high quality...

I remember downloading a Yamaha midi player for Windows so that I could listen to KoF midi-files downloaded from mexican warez sites.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
it's so easy nowadays to listen or download to all the OSTs from SNK in high quality...

I remember downloading a Yamaha midi player for Windows so that I could listen to KoF midi-files downloaded from mexican warez sites.

+1

i did this. i remember downloading neo geo songs from those torrent files back in the day. sometimes it was the first time i heard the cd version of a song.