You too can prevent insertion mark on the cartridge

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Can't believe you get that shit over there, some rubbish sketch show with two guys dressing up in drag, almost makes me feel ashamed of being English.

:scratch: Can't tell if serious...

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Can't believe you get that shit over there, some rubbish sketch show with two guys dressing up in drag, almost makes me feel ashamed of being English.

Be loud and proud buddy. Walliams is comedic gold. Not a huge Lucas fan.

Mac91

10 Year Member
Be loud and proud buddy. Walliams is comedic gold. Not a huge Lucas fan.

I'm the exact opposite. Walliams pretends to be gay in real life and thinks that counts as humour. Lucas is a genius. On Shooting Stars he just made me laugh every tie he opened his mouth. Fuck the BBC for cancelling that show.

Each to their own though.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
I agree Matt Lucas was funny in Shooting Stars as the baby but Little Britain is complete dross, he maybe a fellow gooner like me and you Teddy but that's as far as it goes.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Walliams pretends to be gay in real life and thinks that counts as humour.

lol?! I was purely talking in context of the show Little Britain. I just like the way he executes his performances on camera better than Lucas. IRL, who gives a shit!? :D

Mac91

10 Year Member
lol?! I was purely talking in context of the show Little Britain. I just like the way he executes his performances on camera better than Lucas. IRL, who gives a shit!? :D

I've not got a problem with his personality per se, but he acts gay to get laughs. If you ever want to subject yourself to pure shit, watch Britain's Got Talent. He's painful.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
but he acts gay to get laughs.

Whoa, Markell with the life imitating art statement here. We talking Walliams or you? :lolz: Or are you really gay? Damn, wish I hadn't sent you those pics now.

Mac91

10 Year Member
Whoa, Markell with the life imitating art statement here. We talking Walliams or you? :lolz: Or are you really gay? Damn, wish I hadn't sent you those pics now.

Ahem... my surname is Williams... no joke.

G

greeneye8181

I'm a little confused here. I thought you don't play your games but have them sealed away?
But then if you play, you only play for one hour? WHY ONLY SO SHORT?

He's THAT GOOD

BeefJerky

Foreman of Jewish Tunnels
20 Year Member
I have some extra games that are not sealed. I play them on a regular basis.

Can you please explain to me the reasoning behind collecting sealed games? I mean, you know they're supposed to be played right? :keke:

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Can you please explain to me the reasoning behind collecting sealed games? I mean, you know they're supposed to be played right? :keke:

It's to protect your games when your e-penis needs lovin'

G

greeneye8181

It's to protect your games when your e-penis needs lovin'

His AES is sealed too. He sits the box in front of his boxed CRT and places his sealed game on top. Then he sits back with a glass of wine and watches the magic unfold. Pure bliss.

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna

Let me ask you a question. Why do stamp collectors buy expensive stamps only to put them away instead of using them on envelopes??

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Let me ask you a question. Why do stamp collectors buy expensive stamps only to put them away instead of using them on envelopes??

Stamps have no other purpose but to look at whether in a book or on an envelope. Games are meant to be played not displayed and treated like decorations. Got another angle to use Lamuna? Go play with your cats some more and get some more hair in your bootleg carts.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
All that I just read gave me a serious case of ~uguu. Is this a typical thread?

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna
You guys are way too serious. Go out and play. Enjoy the sun. You bunch of fat geeks:up:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Whachoo talkin bout, I'm swoll as fuck.

BeefJerky

Foreman of Jewish Tunnels
20 Year Member
All that I just read gave me a serious case of ~uguu. Is this a typical thread?

Rori pls!

You bunch of fat geeks:up:

I smell desperation...

And lulz for hearing this from someone with a pig in a party hat as an av.

So does beef. Doesn't mean he's actually accepted there or anything.

Indeed, I must return to Zion to be with my people. :keke:

I'm also waiting for my reparations check from Egypt, kthx.