Yaton 2626

Phytz

n00b
I am sure that guys have either dealt with him or know of him. I have bought a few mvs carts from him and have been generally happy with the overall service.
I ordered from his site and although he receive the funds, he has not e-mailed me with a notification of him shipping! I have e-mailed him 3 times now and still nothing other than "I got payment.THX".I am aware that he operates from Canada (and China?) but his e-mail correspondence is TERRIBLE! I am wondering how long should I wait before filing a pay pal claim. Let me know how to proceed.

Thanks

Phytz

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Phytz said:
I am sure that guys have either dealt with him or know of him. I have bought a few mvs carts from him and have been generally happy with the overall service.
I ordered from his site and although he receive the funds, he has not e-mailed me with a notification of him shipping! I have e-mailed him 3 times now and still nothing other than "I got payment.THX".I am aware that he operates from Canada (and China?) but his e-mail correspondence is TERRIBLE! I am wondering how long should I wait before filing a pay pal claim. Let me know how to proceed.

Thanks

Phytz

7 days.

I got a few games off him from ebay but haven't got them yet, he said they would arrive buy tuesday and it's friday, hopefully I will get them sometime soon.

J69

Hardened Shock Trooper
dont think hes really a scammer, just a bit lazy. im sure you will get them soon

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
You bought off of his site:spock: . How long has it been? I got my ebay order in 2-3 weeks so it's not really that bad.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
CruelSummer80's said:
I got a few games off him from ebay but haven't got them yet, he said they would arrive buy tuesday and it's friday, hopefully I will get them sometime soon.

1 game took over 1 month (35 days) to hit my doorstep since he ships surface. I just got a KOF 2001 from newera and it was a legit one and it got here in 1 1/2 weeks since he ships air, he only charges a $3 difference from Yaton's shipping.

Yaton's - $10+$1 required for Insurance - Surface (Eternity)
Newera - $14 - Airmail (5-7 days)

With Newera just make sure you ask first if it's original or boot.

turbopants

Zero's Secretary
The air shipping is worth it for purchases from him, and it still can take a while. Give him a few more days.

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
My Yaton orders usually go like this:

1. Send payment with the items I want in the notes field.
2. Wait up to a week and a half, maybe two.
3. He sends a "your order has already been shipped" email with a tracking number (tracking number only for 2+ cart orders).
4. Carts get here about a week after the email.

#2 can get a bit stressful but I've ordered from him on so many seperate occasions that I have plenty of confidence that he'll fill the order if he has the items. If he doesn't have them (like if his site said he had only 1 of the title but he was out), he'll make good on it.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
1. Yao sells LOTS of games. Thus he's not going to send long e-mails.
2. Do a search. Can you find anyone who's had a bad, "he scammed me" experience? No.
3. Yes, he sells boots. He's pretty up-front about what's legit and what's not, though.
4. He's most certainly not a scammer. Your games will come.

Phytz

n00b
Thanks guys,
i'll give him a few more days to reply and hopefully he'll send the stuff I ordered.....:lol:

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
I have had no problems with him I bought from him one zeeeeelion times. He's a good man in my books. Ill deal with him again in the future.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Some Yaton facts:

Sometimes he takes a long time to ship, he dosen't answer emails asking "where is my game" until after about 30 days, and he is hit or miss on bootlegs.

The first 2 statements are due to the fact that he is moving large quanities of units from Canada, and time is an issue. The third is just due to the fact that he has hundreds of carts and is not (I repeat NOT) a collector. It is a business to him. He is not a scammer.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Only thing he sucks at is giving you a refund for his error. Won an auction from him on Friday for Ganryu but after I paid he said the title was wrong because it is supposed to be for Gururin, then he tells me that he has 1 Ganryu and just listed it. I don't know why he just didn't sell me that one. But he said he would refund me on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and we will see today.

Tsubaki

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Remember, if he doesn't respond to emails, he can hardly speak English. He thinks you are a Western Barbarian. Thusly, he treats you with no manners, thinking that you have none and won't notice.

Go for Excellentcom.net next time.;)

Joey over there always takes care of me right. Last name is Tang like Poon, I think.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Wow, I've never had a bad experience from yaton. I have always received my MVS carts within 10 days of paying him (and I live in California), plus I've never gotten a bootleg.

Well, as long as I get the games I will be happy. I'm just tight on time because I need to test a mobo to see if it is working properly and time is getting tighter.