Xian Xi's Insert Thread

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
AH DAMN! that flyer snuck past my radar. Exactly what I would have done. Good job!

Thank you Insert King, thank you.
:)

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
mpeffcopy.jpg

if your into the flowing/blend thing you might want to do something like this.

also on your Mutation Nation insert you could stretch the back (brickwall) to a half the spine then do a gradient over it and it should bring your front and back together pretty well.

either way they all look great.
keep up the good work.

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
NeoCverA said:
mpeffcopy.jpg

if your into the flowing/blend thing you might want to do something like this.

also on your Mutation Nation insert you could stretch the back (brickwall) to a half the spine then do a gradient over it and it should bring your front and back together pretty well.

either way they all look great.
keep up the good work.

Chris,

Is THIS version available on Southtown for download?

Thanks,
Steve

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Orrimarrko said:
Chris,

Thanks,
Steve

You're asking Chris basically if he has submitted anything in the past year? :kekeke:

I think it would be A LOT faster if I just did it like his and submit it to ST. :kekeke:

So far we have 1 that was uploaded, SS2. Dammit Chris I'm still waiting for that Blazing Star you cocktease. :mad_2:

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
Xian Xi said:
You're asking Chris basically if he has submitted anything in the past year? :kekeke:

I think it would be A LOT faster if I just did it like his and submit it to ST. :kekeke:

So far we have 1 that was uploaded, SS2. Dammit Chris I'm still waiting for that Blazing Star you cocktease. :mad_2:

LOL

I do like that version though. Regardless of who does it - please get it up for sale!

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Orrimarrko said:
Chris,

Thanks,
Steve

We just purchased the webspace needed and have been uploading the 3+ gb of files the past day. I plan to have all inserts made to this date, avalable for download from ST, within a week.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Xian Xi said:

Bullshit, i uploaded SS3 also, not my fault dub is a slow bastard!

wow 2 inserts within a week, could this mean..............
:kekeke:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
Bullshit, i uploaded SS3 also, not my fault dub is a slow bastard!

wow 2 inserts within a week, could this mean..............
:kekeke:

..........(sing with me) It's the end of the world as we know it............And I feel fine..........6 o'clock, blalallaala. :kekeke:

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
The form is F#@*($& up.

Programmer that knows his PHP (I more or less fumble drunken around that stuff) can't look at it for a couple days. Sorry. Post inserts to neohomebrew@gmail.com until it's fixed.