WTT- Gazelle Akuu Gallet PCB

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
So yeah... seems there is a huge rift in price for this board. While it sells for 4 to 500 in Japan it seems 2 to 300 here is the accepted rate for this board. That said, as I like to have only one shooter PCB on hand at any time I think I would rather just trade the board off then try to deal with figuring out a price and then waiting for a board to come along that I want.

So, I have a Japanese region Akuu Gallet PCB... works 100% of course. I can throw cash on top if the deal is light on my end or vice versa. I will trade with anyone however I would prefer to deal domestically (US) but that is not a deal breaker for me. As well, if any interested parties are interested but do not have substantial feedback on this forum (not other ones) then you have to mail first and I will mail out my PCB when yours has come. Check my feedback. Both parties must however agree to foot the bill on their end for shipping via agreed method of dispatch. If it is a domestic trade I think priority mail is fine, however if internationally I think it would be prudent to ship via EMS?

Please feel free to send me your trade offers as I am sure there are some I have not thought of that I would like to play for a bit, but I am certainly after these boards;

-DDP
-DDP DOJ
-Tatsujin Ou
-Dogyuun
-Batsugun
-Dragon Spirit
-Hotdog Storm
-Gekinridan
-VV
-Biomechanical Toy
-Big Karnak
-Kodure Ookami
-Osman/Cannon Dancer
-Kiki Kaikai (must have Jamma converter)

Like I said though... make an offer. You can probably get a pretty good gauge of the types of games I like by the above list. Also, Im not really clued into version differences of some of these games and what makes some superior to the other. Anyone with info on these please chime in and enlighten me.

Thanks!