WTS/ WTT for MVS Carts: Xbox 360 Slims (Orig, RGHd, Not Working) Want to Get Rid of Them

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have various Xbox 360 slim consoles that are in original, RGH, or non-working condition. They come with a power brick each and are various sizes in hard drive capacity. I was running tournaments years ago and these are left over from that. I would like to get rid of them as I hate lugging them around whenever I move (seems like I move every year lol).

I would like to either sell them or trade for MVS carts. I honestly don't know how much to ask for each console so just offer me an amount that you think is fair or a cart/ carts you would like to trade for them.

Thanks!

Original (unmodified):

- Elite console, black color, 20gb hard drive: $40
- Slim console, matte black color, 4gb internal memory: $60 - Qty. 4
- Slim console, Halo 4 Limited Edition, 320gb hard drive: (SOLD)

RGH:
Note: These are modded with a spoof to make current motherboard consoles act like JTAG consoles. The boot time on RGH consoles take anywhere from 5 seconds to 2 minutes, it's random (usually it's around 10 - 30 seconds).
Great for playing JP games!

- Slim console, matte black color, 250gb hard drive: (SOLD)
- Slim console, matte black color, 4gb internal memory + 250gb hard drive: (SOLD)
- Slim console, Halo Reach Limited Edition, 250gb hard drive: $180
- Slim console, Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition, 320gb hard drive loose (HDD is in the slot, but has no case): $215
- Slim console, Gears of War Limited Edition, 320gb hard drive: $220

Broken/ Damaged:

- Slim console, gloss black color, no internal or additional memory, won't read discs (probably needs a new lens): $20
- Slim console, gloss black color, no internal or additional memory, won't show a picture (might need to be reflowed): $20
- Slim console, matte black color, no internal or additional memory, graphical issues/ freezes (can be reflowed): $20

18zDkQa.jpg

8Z1yv9D.jpg

Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
PICS WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW

I have various Xbox 360 slim consoles that are in original and RGH condition. I also have a few 360s that are Arcade consoles that are JTAGd. They come with a power brick each and are various sizes in hard drive capacity. I was running tournaments years ago and these are left over from that. I would like to get rid of them as I hate lugging them around whenever I move (seems like I move every year lol).

I would like to either sell them or trade for carts. I honestly don't know how much to ask for each console so just offer me an amount that you think is fair or a cart/ carts you would like to trade for them.

Thanks!

That's not how it works and you know that already. Put up prices.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
That's not how it works and you know that already. Put up prices.

Honestly, totally forgot I even posted this until someone PM'd just now haha. I was a bit tipsy when I posted this. I'll go through it more in detail along with adding pics and prices later tonight.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Updated the first post with pics. I still need to go through each of the consoles and see their current condition.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Keep the systems
Turn them into some kind of sculpture/monument
Send pics to IGN
Get laid by some fat and/or ugly gamer girl
Thank neo_moe for the great advice

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Two have been sold (traded for).

Prices will be added after I know what each system has. They've been sitting in a box and I need to price them individually.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
No prices, took a day to get pictures, and the "mods" don't do shit.

What a fucking joke.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
465   0   0
Hellfromabove rocks. Met him down in SoCal this weekend to get one of these. Works great and I can play more crappy shmups than ever imagined. Thanks again for the good deal dude!

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hellfromabove rocks. Met him down in SoCal this weekend to get one of these. Works great and I can play more crappy shmups than ever imagined. Thanks again for the good deal dude!

Np, glad you're enjoying it. It was great meeting you!

Removing one original Xbox 360 Slim that was sold locally.