WTS - 2 slot CMVS

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
SOLD

========================

Battery mod, 5v mod, S-video out (s-video out only). Memory card port is intact and will work with memory cards to save games.

Includes S-video and audio cables, along with power supply.

Cover is not powder coated, it's spray painted.
US bios installed.

Mostly wanting trades, otherwise $225 shipped in the US.

Looking for Sega CD games (especially Snatcher and Shining Force CD), Saturn imports (and complete US Shining Wisdom), SNES, DC, N64... We can also work out partial cash/trade.

cmvspurple_zpsde4fc8a8.jpg

cmvspurple2_zps75826f36.jpg

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
What do you mean by "complete" with the 3DO? With the box and instruction booklet?

Good luck with the sale though, looks nice.

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Well I have a 3DO FZ-1 with a nice controller, a game (Shockwave) and the instruction booklet I've been trying to sell on Sega-16 and NintendoAge. I'm not sure if you'd be interested, I'm not in the US, but felt like mentioning it anyway.

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadid=66845

I've been meaning to update a couple of pictures in there, including the one for the 3DO. Completely forgot to grab the booklet for the picture...

Last edited:

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Well I have a 3DO FZ-1 with a nice controller, a game (Shockwave) and the instruction booklet I've been trying to sell on Sega-16 and NintendoAge. I'm not sure if you'd be interested, I'm not in the US, but felt like mentioning it anyway.

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadid=66845

I've been meaning to update a couple of pictures in there, including the one for the 3DO. Completely forgot to grab the booklet for the picture...

Thanks for that.

I have to say... I got so many offers for a 3dO after posting this up that I picked one up on the ultra cheap so I don't need one anymore. Editing post...

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Hahaha, yeah that's how it goes. Perhaps eventually I'll find a buyer for my 3DO. Good luck with the sale, this CMVS will probably go fast.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was this the 2-slot you recently got from James? Was mine before it traded hands to him, glad to see it received the nice treatment. Good luck with it.

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Was this the 2-slot you recently got from James? Was mine before it traded hands to him, glad to see it received the nice treatment. Good luck with it.

I did get a 2 slot from James, but that isn't this particular board (that one went in a friend's cab). I took my buddy's non working 2 slot and got it repaired, then consolized it.

Last edited: