WTB/WTT- Majora's Mask 3DS-XL

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Yes, I made a thread for this, and yes, I'm a little crazy also by doing so.

Looking for a non-scalper price (maybe $250-$300 bucks will suffice), but if you're looking for some trades, I do have MVS kits available. I'll even make a better trade if you have the game/figure combo to go along with it. So if you have it, let's make a deal!

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Bestbuy had it open a couple hours ago but sold out....

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Heh peeps on Nintendoage are already flipping the preorders in their marketplace and people are defending them, speaks volumes about that "community"

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Heh peeps on Nintendoage are already flipping the preorders in their marketplace and people are defending them, speaks volumes about that "community"

not surprised, that same community encourages the idea of VGA grading and artificially inflated values of games.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0

And they close it whenever people's feelings get hurt. It really shows how mature they are. I like the one topic where someone was complaining about reselling on feebay or whatever, then a mod with a santa picture comes in and states "this is how I make my money, rah closed topic etc".

Most people over there aren't too bright. I got a lot of flack a few years back when I posted about pedrogames scamming me on feebay over TMNT, and they were defending him. Then it turns out he was scamming people.

Time and time again I see new people selling shit for ebay and beyond prices, most of the time the dreaded "FO", and you can't call them out. For example, there is this one guy on there who has had CIB snes games on the site and ebay at the same time (and thats legal too there). I pm'd him saying why can't the community get prices you listed on games, but the very same games listed on ebay had prices. He was taking for offers, shows how much he cares about the community.

I got a half assed response I can't remember, but that is typical nintendoage. They might as well call "FO" faggers only.

EDIT: here is the guy

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?StartRow=1&catid=6&threadid=106206

Last edited:

Shivan128

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
watch for target and walmart pre-orders to open up... I believe they are also on the nintendo approved list to get in on the action. BB and GS are done with pre-orders. There maybe a few that open up from time to time for cancellations. Good luck!

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
nintenoage - home of the repro's , that should be their title. They go gaga over "official" limited number repros.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
The truth hurts for them. Also that mod is a scumbag for being a girly man and not saying it out loud like he has to hide it.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
not surprised, that same community encourages the idea of VGA grading and artificially inflated values of games.

Same ppl that get horny over a $500+ aluminum coffin housing the partial remains of a Fami.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I have a sealed Tetris/Dr. Mario for SNES and a sealed Zelda: Oracle of Ages for GBC. The SNES cart I got for like $5 at a flea market, and the Zelda I bought new back in the day (along with Oracle of Seasons) and just never got around to opening and playing it. I should stick them up on NA asking for offers just for shits and giggles. Not like I would actually sell the games.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
9rqiZPq.jpg

Piccolo_DBz

Astra,
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I also heard that Gamestop did the same thing with their pre-orders. Both businesses should do this with the limited edition games too.

wow, well hopefully they let ppl preorder soon, one of my friends was bummed about this whole ordeal. I just got the NES 3dsXl, so I'll just keep it till black friday and see if the new 3ds has a sale. Last year I got a bunch of 3ds titles for cheap thanks to black friday!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Lol at the post... " I was buying one for me, my boyfriend and his blah blahblah..." I can't even get my wife to get me a game much less a console, I call bullshit, this hooch was wanting to flip.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Looks like some flipper got got..

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Yep, no word on pre-orders, except for play-asia.com. They're not sure when they're going to be releasing theirs, but I'll try my best to obtain one. I am also calling bullshit on the retracted pre-orders. Boo.

Only reason why I want this 3DS-XL is because I've been collecting the 3DS Zelda systems and the other Zelda pre-orders.