WTB windjammers / flying power disc MVS

jago

I Wish I livedIn Belgium,
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
hi guys , still looking for a bare cart of windjammers / flying power disc.

don't care about the state of cart , as long the game is working.

boot is good too , as long he is not bugged like a shit.

i need it just for play , i don't want it for collecting !

pm me please if you have one for sale !!

thanks !

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
My friend,
I've been slowly going through stacks of bootleg cartridges that I acquired last year from another operator. I'm marking them for Ghostlops, Ironclads, Bang Busters, Zintricks, Final Romances, Crossed Swords, etc. I can build you a nice Windjammers, as you desire, but I'm extremely behind schedule at the moment, and I have another member here ahead of you who has already been waiting patiently for me so it may take time.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
The recycling / repurposing of bootleg carts is not only accepted but encouraged by this community as was the case with the Crossed Swords 2 release which used exactly those boards for the operation.

Furthermore, I've sold over a hundred cartridges here with a flawless & perfect record feedback rating. All of them 100% authentic / original. The bootlegs in my inventory comprise about 5% of cartridges and have NEVER been sold to anyone.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The recycling / repurposing of bootleg carts is not only accepted but encouraged by this community as was the case with the Crossed Swords 2 release which used exactly those boards for the operation.

Furthermore, I've sold over a hundred cartridges here with a flawless & perfect record feedback rating. All of them 100% authentic / original. The bootlegs in my inventory comprise about 5% of cartridges and have NEVER been sold to anyone.

Ummm. You did just say you would whip this dude up a fresh winndjammers?

I thought people were cool with making boots into protos/unreleased games...

I didn't realise it was cool to make any game you wanted out of them...

Also, needs more post-its...

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I couldn't care less either way. I won't be building our friend a Windjammers then. He's welcome to make me an offer on my extra / spare original then.

For the record, taking a bootleg puzzle bobble and converting it to Windjammers helps more then hurts the community.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
How convenient that you have an extra / spare original for sale now that the boot is out of the question...

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I couldn't care less either way. I won't be building our friend a Windjammers then. He's welcome to make me an offer on my extra / spare original then.

For the record, taking a bootleg puzzle bobble and converting it to Windjammers helps more then hurts the community.

Yeah... what would be really great is a bunch of fake winndjammers floating around...

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
It was an open ended offer. The OP never had any intention of purchasing an original; which was my point. You missed it. And yes, it's just a coincidence that I happen to have an original. I guess 911 was an inside job. And Oswald didn't act alone. And we didn't land on the moon.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
We did land on the moon...but what was found never surfaced...just like 911 was an inside job with outside help courtesy of Bush Sr. and his unfinished agenda...conspiracy theories flying over here...how convenient...

jago

I Wish I livedIn Belgium,
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
My friend,
I've been slowly going through stacks of bootleg cartridges that I acquired last year from another operator. I'm marking them for Ghostlops, Ironclads, Bang Busters, Zintricks, Final Romances, Crossed Swords, etc. I can build you a nice Windjammers, as you desire, but I'm extremely behind schedule at the moment, and I have another member here ahead of you who has already been waiting patiently for me so it may take time.

hi man , i have here a spare progbk1 and cha 256 board. is this possible to do a windjammers on it ? if yes, i can did one myself . i actually follow an ebay auction but again , original loose cart only is up to 100 euros , and not ended yet . that's crazy