WTB: Satrun RARE Games Only Disc

RENT-A-HERO

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
Hi Guys, I'm looking for Sega Saturn Rare games (Panzer dragoon Saga, Radiant Silvergun, etc...) DISCS ONLY ('couse I have no money for complete ones).

PUNJABEE

Banned
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
RENT-A-HERO said:
Hi Guys, I'm looking for Sega Saturn Rare games (Panzer dragoon Saga, Radiant Silvergun, etc...) DISCS ONLY ('couse I have no money for complete ones).

Why don't you mod your Saturn with one of these babies and then just burn the games, if you're so concerned about the price of them (as you should be PDS and Radiant are very expensive). It's a 3 minute mod-job and you're all set. =)

wookiewombat

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
plus theres the highly unlikly situation that someone even owns those rare games in cd form only with no manual / spine card / case.

ShYtFaCe

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
RENT-A-HERO said:
I'd prefer to avoid piracy

It's not piracy if the original game is no longer being sold retail. Think about it, when you pay $100 or w/e for a game that came out forever ago and probably retailed for a hell of a lot less, where do you think that money goes? Right into the pocket of the guy that owned it. If you wanna support the industry, buy the ports, the re-releases, and if there aren't any fuck em, burn it. Screw the dicks that let good games sit on a shelf in mint condition and collect dust.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
yeah, if all you want is the cheapest crappiest copies you can find....seriously. PLAY BURNED ONES.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I have disk only copies of all those games. The disks are CDR's however. Good luck in your search for those games, maybe you should consider a modchip.

Steve

The Wonder Years,
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I actually have a disc only RSG, but unlike Taromaru, which by the way happens to be ending Saturday September 9 at 11:43 AM PST [/shill]... I'll probably hang onto my disc only copy of RSG for life. G'luck

evasyar

Genjuro's Frog,
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
pixeljunkie said:
yeah, if all you want is the cheapest crappiest copies you can find....seriously. PLAY BURNED ONES.

but even the torrent seeds are scarce for this games tho. RSG alone i still cannot find a pretty stable seed for it. :emb:

califoreigner

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
evasyar said:
but even the torrent seeds are scarce for this games tho. RSG alone i still cannot find a pretty stable seed for it. :emb:

i just upped RS on blackcats a couple weeks ago. still seeded too.
anyone thinking of joining the site, be aware that its ratio based.

btw, you never replied to my PGM pm so i'll take it as no interest..?

Last edited:

ulasamosa

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I have the disc images for every US saturn game. got them from a torrent a long while back....if you need anything, PM me and we can work something out.