WTB: OG Xbox , Xbox 360 , PS3 Games

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Looking for these games. Want them CIB and as minty like new as possible. I prefer Non Platinum or Greatest Hits games. Thanks

OG Xbox:

ManHunt
MEch Assault Lone Wolf
Prince of Persia The Two Thrones
Jade Empire
Need For Speed Underground 1 2
X-Men Legends 2
Forza
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Red Dead Revolver
Capcom Collection Vol 1 and 2

Xbox 360:

The Orange Box
Crysis 2
Dishonered Game of the Year
Fallout 3 Game of the year
Forza 2 3

PS3:

Dirt
Dirt 2
Dirt 3
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Arkham Asylum
Arkham City
Borderlands Game of the Year
Borderlands 2 Game of the year
Elder Scrolls Oblivion Game of The Year
Resident Evil 5 Gold
Burnout Paradise
Assassins Creed

Dreamcast:

Shenmue U.S

Last edited:

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The Walmart in my area has a bunch of the games on your PS3 list on the cheap. You might wanna check out your local one.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Ninja Gaiden Black is the greatest game ever!!!

Some recommends

Gun Valkyrie
Outrun 2
Sega GT/Jet Set Radio Future
Otogi 1 & 2
Unreal Championship 1 & 2
Gemma Onimusha
Capcom Collection for Forgotten Worlds twin stick fundo.
KOF03 ala DC KOFDM99
GGXXReload
MK Games
House of the Dead 3, component guns if you can find them.
Bloody Roar Extreme
DOA games
Soulcalibur 2, SPAWN!

Love OG XBOX, emulation runs decent enough with final burn alpha x, that's all I have along with both KI games, I know you can do a lot more too but I'm happy with just that. One cool thing about OG XBOX is the personal soundtrack thing, saved a few albums in there, cool feature, specially for racers. I have a second OG XBOX, I had to 'cause once soft nodded I lost the ability to change language, I like to set it on Spanish for Outrun 2 and some other games that use full Spanish dialogue, it's fun for me to have that every no and then.

I gave away my Shenmue 2 with guide eons ago...kinda regret it now, that was a great way to dodge the DC, I sold\traded that one way back.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Ninja Gaiden Black is the greatest game ever!!!

Some recommends

Gun Valkyrie
Outrun 2
Sega GT/Jet Set Radio Future
Otogi 1 & 2
Unreal Championship 1 & 2
Gemma Onimusha
Capcom Collection for Forgotten Worlds twin stick fundo.
KOF03 ala DC KOFDM99
GGXXReload
MK Games
House of the Dead 3, component guns if you can find them.
Bloody Roar Extreme
DOA games
Soulcalibur 2, SPAWN!

Love OG XBOX, emulation runs decent enough with final burn alpha x, that's all I have along with both KI games, I know you can do a lot more too but I'm happy with just that. One cool thing about OG XBOX is the personal soundtrack thing, saved a few albums in there, cool feature, specially for racers. I have a second OG XBOX, I had to 'cause once soft nodded I lost the ability to change language, I like to set it on Spanish for Outrun 2 and some other games that use full Spanish dialogue, it's fun for me to have that every no and then.

I gave away my Shenmue 2 with guide eons ago...kinda regret it now, that was a great way to dodge the DC, I sold\traded that one way back.

Thanks for the list bro. Some of those games I have already and some others I will be putting on my wish list.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
By the way, is Unreal Championship 1 2 worth picking up now? I thought that they were mainly online games.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
You're right, but I played the campaign on both and beat them, it was cool, its a fun local multiplayer too, specially on a big screen. I used to do a lot of that on a projector screen.

UT2003 is my favorite UT game after the first one, UC is basically 2003 and UC2 is w hybrid of its own which makes for a fun game, some aspects of the combat where pretty cool too, a bit busy but refreshing for a change.

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I know I have Prince of Persia, I'll run through a couple local shops and see if I can find anything you're after for cheap.

Any particular reason you want Guilty Gear #Reload over ^Core plus?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I know I have Prince of Persia, I'll run through a couple local shops and see if I can find anything you're after for cheap.

Any particular reason you want Guilty Gear #Reload over ^Core plus?

I have core plus already. Also purchased X2 today.