WTB: Neo Geo Pocket Color system

IcewynG

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested to buy a Neo-Geo Pocket Color system. As for price range, I am looking for about 25$-30$ shipped to Canada.

L8r!

IcewynG

nothingxs

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are interested, EB Games carries a sort of deal with the NGPC -- 1, fully-working NGPC, 6 fully-working NGPC games (KOF R-2, Metal Slug 1st Mission, Neo Turf Masters, Samurai Shodown! 2, Fatal Fury: First Contact and Pacman), 2 AA batteries and a CR2032 lithium battery all for $79.99 including shipping.

Gamestop -- if you order online -- will do the same, for $69.99 shipping, instead.

It's a great deal, and I'm happy with what I got, even though I'd really like having the original NGPC packaging and manual. If you're interested only in the system (and the games), you can't really go wrong. Otherwise, you're better off either hunting on eBay (risky) or waiting here for an answer (pretty safe). Most people here seem trustworthy enough!

Hope I was helpful (and not too redundant). And let me know how you enjoy your NGPC. I'm playing mine as I type this. :9

IcewynG

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your response. I am interested in the games and all, but am also interested in the packaging and manuals as well.

I saw the deal on EB but I'd rather wait for an answer on here. Not that the EB deal doesn't seem interesting...just not what I am looking for right now.

L8r!

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I have some.

They are the same as whats on EB Games.
EXCEPT my systems either come NEW in the normal REtail box.... OR in a white box with red Neogeopocketcolor lettering.

The system colors that come in retail box are:
Clear, Ocean Blue, Anthracite, and I think I can get stone blue.

The white box with red lettering:
Metallica silver blue, and PLatinum.

I have pictures if you need them....
I am running a special on them:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72847

let me know if you are interested. I have about 11 systems / 6 game packages in stock... and the 4 packs, I have 1 left of each.

I can order more upon request... AND I will be ordering more in the near future.

†B†V†