WTB-MVS U4/29 PARTS-If you are selling, I AM BUYING!

video_disease

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hi there everyone, I just bought my first cab and it's a MVS U4/29 candy! It needs some TLC, and I was wondering if anyone out there had any spare parts they could float my way.

Here is what I need:

The plexiglass on the marquee is cracked on the 4th slot, I need a new piece of plexiglass! I also need a marquee, because the 4th slot on mine is missing.

I also need a control panel overlay, how can I get the old one off, and how do I print out a new one? I found a template for one, it's now just a matter of measuring it and printing it out.

I also need the "black" piece above the control panel (it has the YEN symbol and a 1 player 2 player symbol).

And last but not least I need a "memory card/headphone" decal, and a decal to go below the monitor (the one above the control panel), and I also need new glass to go on the credit display.

Here is a pic: http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/r...s/DSC01409.jpg.

PM me here or e-mail me: brandenhutchins@gmail.com

video_disease

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
e-mailed ken at the game room to see if he has any of the parts, but I am still looking for all this stuff.

video_disease

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Ken only had the credit display, and he never got back to me on whether he takes paypal or not, so I am still looking for everything at this point.