WTB: Martial Masters kit or cart, or anything MM related!

Debujin

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there!

I'd be very interested in buying a Martial Masters kit, or just a cart, that's Asian language version. I don't know whether the original language was Chinese or Japanese, but i'm assuming that since the company have a Taiwan-registered website, that the original language is Chinese. If someone knows which is the original language, could you please tell me? Please either reply to this thread, PM me (Debujin) here, or e-mail to fatal_strike@hotmail.com

... So, if you have a cart you'd like to sell, or you can tell me about the original language of the game, i'd very much like to hear from you. If you're selling, i can assure that it's a straight up deal through Paypal, or however you want the money, and i don't mind waiting until the payment goes through before you send the cart.

EDIT: I'm also looking for anything <i>Martial Masters</i> related, whether it be marquees, move lists, or whatever, in any language, so if you have something MM related that you wouldn't mind selling, i'd appreciate it if you'd get in touch, please!

Thankyou in advance!

- Debu

Last edited: