WTB: Japanese 990512 Street Fighter 3 Third Strike

Sikleflaming

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know this is an absurd request but building a real 3S machine is my holy grail and I've finally saved up the money to do it. Any leads on where to find one would also be appreciated!

Sikleflaming

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Oh jeez is this like an incredibly stupid thing to ask for? I know it's pretty hard to find and super sought after, is it something that gets asked about all the time? I'm not trying to be noobish but I really don't know where else to look for resources into finding something like this, sorry if this is super noobish/dumb and is clogging up the trading forum

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
you seem to have the right attitude and all, buuuuuuuut here's the thing.

NG.com rules state that you must be a contributing member to use the marketplace.
15 posts ain't really gonna cut it.
but it's not about post count, it's more content.
come chill out in the chat areas, we might be dicks, but we're mostly good people.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Saved up? What are you? 14?

This is a big Tymer Forum! 5x full kits a week or GTFO!

Wobble boards me old mucker you're getting soft....

Usually you'd demand "wife pics or ban" from a new member.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
365335-rolf-harris.jpg

"SHOW US YA WIFE'S HOLE OR I WILL BAN YOU"

Sikleflaming

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Saved up? What are you? 14?

This is a big Tymer Forum! 5x full kits a week or GTFO!

I actually spend money on things other than my arcade hobby (shocking I know), so I can only put a few hundred dollars a month into my arcade savings account. If I stick around here I might have to up that though, you guys seem crazy. My roomates are probably gonna be pissed if I up the rate at which 80's and 90's technology flows into our house but they'll deal. I don't want to be one of those people who has so much arcade stuff in their house they can't even live properly (boards everywhere, CRT's taking up so much bedroom space they can't even use their bed, a yard full of empty cabs), that shit is scary.

View attachment 39548

"SHOW US YA WIFE'S HOLE OR I WILL BAN YOU"

No wife, but I have an asshole I can show you if you're interested. Does hairy nerd ass do it for you?:cool: