WTB: HTF PC Engine Titles - Faussete Amour, Ninja Action Kaze Kiri, Sylphia, Nexzr,

rhiohki

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 95%
18   1   1
Hey all.

As the title says. I am looking to get the hard to find PC engine titles to go along with the Turbo Games I am getting as well. I would like these games complete with Spine card in NM/M condition. Will pay nice cold cash for these games if in the proper condition and pictures are well appreciated.

Looking for the following PC Engine games:

1. Faussete Amour
2. Ninja Action Kaze Kiri
3. Sylphia
4. Steam Heart's
5. Nexzr
6. Coryoon (complete with box?)

Let me know..remember....$$$$ can be yours....

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I have Steam Hearts, but the label is just very very slightly faded and that is the only flaw. It is complete with Spine card. $90.

rhiohki

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 95%
18   1   1
16-bit said:
I have Steam Hearts, but the label is just very very slightly faded and that is the only flaw. It is complete with Spine card. $90.

you have any pictures?...just email them if you can (rhiohki@hotmail.com)

Thanks

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm probably going to be selling off a bunch of my PC Engine/Turbo games soon.

I already have one person interested in buying my copy of Sapphire. I do have Darius Alpha, Fausette Amour, Bonk 3 CD, etc. etc. that are up for sale. I should be able to get pictures soon if you're interested.

Jon

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Jon said:

I already have one person interested in buying my copy of Sapphire. I do have Darius Alpha, Fausette Amour, Bonk 3 CD, etc. etc. that are up for sale. I should be able to get pictures soon if you're interested.

Jon

:eek:
Really?

rhiohki

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 95%
18   1   1
Jon said:

Jon

PM sent!!