WTB: Headphone/Memory Card sticker

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Had to remove mine to get the panel powder coated and there was no saving it. Anyone know where I can get a replacement? This would be the 4 slot version, memory card in the middle and headphone jacks on the sides.

I had been holding out hope for Jasen to still be carrying them when he returned but I just confirmed with him that he won't be doing the Neo graphics for the foreseeable future. With him out and emdkay gone, I'm stumped.

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
That's Jasen's older site, he's not making them anymore. Appreciate the attempt though.

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Will do... Mostly finding the 2 slot version, though I did find a picture, albeit way too small, on deviant art. Maybe I can get someone to make a larger version in Creative..

neo_geo_headphone_jack_decal_by_fnhot-d7r6h2u.png

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
If he's not doing the sticker anymore, ask if he will release the graphic then so someone else or yourself can get it done.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Someone just reproduced the image recently on KLOV...let me see if I can find it.

Edit -- Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for but it might be.

Last edited:

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
That's the 2 slot version, but I might be able to convince the same printer to do the version I linked higher up. Thanks

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
That's the 2 slot version, but I might be able to convince the same printer to do the version I linked higher up. Thanks

I'm out of town right now, but I have one that I won't be using in the foreseeable future. I moved recently though so I'll have to find it but I definitely have one so you can put me down as your plan B if you can't find one anywhere else. So good news is you will get one way or another :-)

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I'm out of town right now, but I have one that I won't be using in the foreseeable future. I moved recently though so I'll have to find it but I definitely have one so you can put me down as your plan B if you can't find one anywhere else. So good news is you will get one way or another :-)

You sir, are a godsend. PM coming your way.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Found it, ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442631362.997254.jpg
Check the size and make sure it's correct. Eyeballing it it looks perfect on a panel I have here so I'm 99 percent sure it's what you need.