WTB: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (JPN version)

ray_7

anyone have this game for sale?

pm me. thanks.

ps: i noticed in play asia that there is also 'the best' version of this game. does anyone know if the sticker in the cart itself is the same as the normal version?

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
i have a jp hod if you're looking for that.

rarehero

20 Year Member
whoops. just missed me.
i left it at home.
it's in good shape, i can't remember any problems.
i won't be home for a while though, probably next weekend at the soonest.
i wouldn't charge more than 22 shipped though.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
ray_7 said:
anyone have this game for sale?

pm me. thanks.

ps: i noticed in play asia that there is also 'the best' version of this game. does anyone know if the sticker in the cart itself is the same as the normal version?

I don't know myself. I'm ordering that one (together with the 'Best Version' of the other two GBA Akudora games) for collection sake, but I still have to get it. :)

ray_7

Shito said:
I don't know myself. I'm ordering that one (together with the 'Best Version' of the other two GBA Akudora games) for collection sake, but I still have to get it. :)

cool let me know when you get it...=)

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Funny thing though, just yesterday I went back into this one, starting a hard mode newgame+. This game rocks really hard, guyz.

ray_7

Shito said:
Funny thing though, just yesterday I went back into this one, starting a hard mode newgame+. This game rocks really hard, guyz.

you know what? after finishing DoS, and playing this one again, i must say... i like this one better... dunno why...

rarehero

20 Year Member
rarehero said:
whoops. just missed me.
i left it at home.
it's in good shape, i can't remember any problems.
i won't be home for a while though, probably next weekend at the soonest.
i wouldn't charge more than 22 shipped though.

hahah.
aren't you from australia?
it'll probably cost 22 just to ship it.
hahah.
i shipped something there, it was a lb and it cost about 20 some bucks
;P

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
ray_7 said:
you know what? after finishing DoS, and playing this one again, i must say... i like this one better... dunno why...

Both are great. What's obvious is DoS is far superior from a technical standpoint, but tha'ts pretty obvious. On the other hand, AoS really is an IMPRESSIVE achievement for the machine it runs on.

As for gfx from the artistic creation point of view, it's a close contest. Both games shares great multi-spite enemies, wonderful bg and top-notch use of their colour palette. Both are impressive. AoS has some nice 3d effects too. I would say both show the best of the respective machine they run on.

Storywise, AoS is clarely miles ahead of DoS, whose bland storyline surely is one of the weakest point of the game.

On the other hand, AoS castle planning is maybe a little more weak than in DoS. In AoS you may have sometimes that particular feeling of 'random walking' which is hardet to fell with DoS.

Not only that, DoS boosts the Soul System to the top, both with the multiple Souls feature and the weapon forging thing.

And of course, DoS extras (Julius Mode!) put AoS to shame...

All in all, their both great games, most likely the pinnacle of the series IMHO. Having them both in my DS is someway great beyoind the word. A matter of fetish I guess... :kekeke:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
*sits back and relaxes knowing he has all 3 sealed and all 3 in Mint condition...

Yeah, 2 copies of each, just in case...

HoD, sealed.... :drool_2:

ray_7

TonK said:
*sits back and relaxes knowing he has all 3 sealed and all 3 in Mint condition...

damn you tonk!! sell them to me plz... =)

ray_7

rarehero said:
hahah.
aren't you from australia?
it'll probably cost 22 just to ship it.
hahah.
i shipped something there, it was a lb and it cost about 20 some bucks
;P

lol that's true...

i'm in indonesia now tho, but no worries... i got my jap cotm and hod from ebay just now... thanks anyway...

ray_7

Shito said:
Both are great. What's obvious is DoS is far superior from a technical standpoint, but tha'ts pretty obvious. On the other hand, AoS really is an IMPRESSIVE achievement for the machine it runs on.

As for gfx from the artistic creation point of view, it's a close contest. Both games shares great multi-spite enemies, wonderful bg and top-notch use of their colour palette. Both are impressive. AoS has some nice 3d effects too. I would say both show the best of the respective machine they run on.

Storywise, AoS is clarely miles ahead of DoS, whose bland storyline surely is one of the weakest point of the game.

On the other hand, AoS castle planning is maybe a little more weak than in DoS. In AoS you may have sometimes that particular feeling of 'random walking' which is hardet to fell with DoS.

Not only that, DoS boosts the Soul System to the top, both with the multiple Souls feature and the weapon forging thing.

And of course, DoS extras (Julius Mode!) put AoS to shame...

All in all, their both great games, most likely the pinnacle of the series IMHO. Having them both in my DS is someway great beyoind the word. A matter of fetish I guess... :kekeke:

i think i know why i like AoS better... tsuchinoko... :p that thing is damn cute...

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
TonK said:

Same here, Captain! :)

Must admit getting two copies of the original X68000 has been kinda harder, but hey, AkuDora is AkuDora... :buttrock: