WTB Breath of Fire Metroid ZM GBA ,Twisted Metal 4 PS1

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
just need cart only with decent condition labels

Breath of Fire GBA
Metroid zero mission GBA

Twisted Metal 4 PS1 BL or GH don't care just complete in decent condition.

-NES
Adventure Island 3
Darkwing Duck
Kick Master
Krion Conquest
Buckey Ohare (not exactly cheap but not willing to pay more than $40 for it)

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
I think I have a Sacred Stones cart somewhere that I can sell for $15, lemme check.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I think I have a Sacred Stones cart somewhere that I can sell for $15, lemme check.
Hold on a bit someone messaged me with a bunch of games on my list and sacred stones was there. I'll get back to you if he doesn't accept my offer, I actually offered him $15 for his Sacred Stones. :) thanks dude

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Fire Emblem games found! and a bunch of the others have been too. My want list is looking nice and slim, I like that feeling :)

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Last edited:

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
True on both counts! But It's been a LONG while since I saw Zero Mission sell that low. I have been looking for awhile. I only recently got lucky and got one paired with an AGS-101, which I wanted to get, anyway. I haven't seen one sell even loose for less than 40$ all in. I wish you good luck in your hunt!

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
True on both counts! But It's been a LONG while since I saw Zero Mission sell that low. I have been looking for awhile. I only recently got lucky and got one paired with an AGS-101, which I wanted to get, anyway. I haven't seen one sell even loose for less than 40$ all in. I wish you good luck in your hunt!

This is because your in Canada :P they routinely sell for less than $20 here in the states http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk...ro+mission&_nkw=metroid+zero+mission&_sacat=0

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Just bought a cart for $19 including shipping, probably could of done better but I want to play this game now that I rebeat Fusion
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181575298390?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Still need those Mega Man zero games

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Just bought a cart for $19 including shipping, probably could of done better but I want to play this game now that I rebeat Fusion
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181575298390?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Still need those Mega Man zero games

Effing Canadian shipping.. Makes buying a pain, sometimes. Jealous you got that kinda deal, but that's still awesome. I've also had quite an itch from a recent Fusion playthrough, and mine should be here soon! Good luck finding the rest, hopefully you can get similar scoop voodoo! :D

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
well fuck me this is why I hate buying GBA games from Ebay, you have a 50/50 chance of getting a bootleg. So I guess I'm still looking for Metroid Zero Mission :(

e52b68f6a3d25f6a5a168ee808f5a144.jpg

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
You'll have to open a PayPal case, then PayPal can resolve in different ways, even ask the seller to refund you total cost including shipping costs.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
If it works, you'll have to pay shipping. I do have the the Mega Man Zero carts CIB if you're interested. I'm not sure what you're looking to pay.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
The seller is sending me a return shipping label, how does that work. is the label prepaid for a certain weight? What if I put the shipping label on a box instead of a bubble mailer since I don't have a bubble mailer laying around.

haha this is what the little shit responded with, pretending to not know what a bootleg is

"Dear ninjainspandex,

I don't know what that means but I'll send you a return label because you seem unhappy about your purchase."

I swear I'm gonna leave this guy a negative even if he does refund my money, this selling of bootlegs on ebay has gotten out of hand, he is also selling a Metroid Fusion cart which I'm sure is also a boot. I hate to see someone else get tricked.

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
The seller is sending me a return shipping label, how does that work. is the label prepaid for a certain weight? What if I put the shipping label on a box instead of a bubble mailer since I don't have a bubble mailer laying around.

haha this is what the little shit responded with, pretending to not know what a bootleg is

"Dear ninjainspandex,

I don't know what that means but I'll send you a return label because you seem unhappy about your purchase."

I swear I'm gonna leave this guy a negative even if he does refund my money, this selling of bootlegs on ebay has gotten out of hand, he is also selling a Metroid Fusion cart which I'm sure is also a boot. I hate to see someone else get tricked.

Return label means he's covering return shipping. You should have kept the bubble mail the game came in and just put some tape on everything.

Sorry you got screwed bro, I fucking hate ebay. I'd say if he has a lot of other boots listed, leave him that neg so people will know what he's up too.

Also, fuck China.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Yeah man, thats one of the things i avoid buying on ebay is GBA and DS games loose, they are very easy to make boots of and have some very in demand games. At least he's taking it back, but definitely blow his spot up so others are aware.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Heh well once I mentioned that selling bootlegs on ebay can get your account banned he quickly backpeddled and instantly refunded my money outright

Dear ninjainspandex,

aw :[ well if it's a fake you can keep it, I don't want it back lol. So I'll just refund you and you can throw it away or whatever, is that okay with you?

- shanelsako

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
If it works, you'll have to pay shipping. I do have the the Mega Man Zero carts CIB if you're interested. I'm not sure what you're looking to pay.

You're right:

13.4 Coverage Amount. If you are eligible for PayPal Purchase Protection and PayPal finds in your favor on your Claim, PayPal will reimburse you for the full purchase price of the item and original shipping costs – with no cap on coverage.

PayPal will not reimburse you for the return shipping costs that you incur to return a Significantly Not As Described item to the Seller or other party specified by PayPal. If the Seller presents evidence that they delivered the goods to your address, PayPal may find in favor of the Seller for an Item Not Received claim even if you did not receive the goods.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#13

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Is there a site of GBA board scans similar to what we have for MVS boards to double check for authenticity? Granted, that huge ugly chip is a pretty stark indicator (maybe all boots are this obvious?), the Nintendo stamp near the pins could be enough for most to just ignore. I've bought a few loose recently from the bay I couldn't mind checking when they arrive.

While I'm thinking about it, what IS that mismatched chip for, anyway?

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
This bootleg actually threw me off because I never seen one where they bothered to stamp Nintendo on the PCB. Normally I just shine a light in to see if there is that stamp and that is how I determine if it is real or not. Only thing that I noticed was that the label was a little bit blurry only noticeable up close and the cart had that cheap feel to it and was really light. I suppose I will have to open all my carts, those bootleggers are getting crafty.

Last edited: