wtb blast city detachable control panel base

ibeatu

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
hey i wtb a detachable blast city control panel base hopeing maybe someone has one from a parts cab shape don't matter as long as there are no holes or big cracks but will consider it any way i would need the bottom part with the mounting bracket i have the top control panel housing part that holds the panel just need the bottom part but will buy both if you perfer selling it that way thanks

http://media.photobucket.com/image/blast city bezel/thchardcore/InsidePanel.jpg

i need whats in the pic but will take the whole thing as stated before

just pm me if you do with some pics thanks

also i posted this in zdtf section if thats wrong just delete one thanks

NipRing

The Shlonginator,
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I just sold one to dogsworth about 6 weeks ago. He said he was going to try and make a cast of it to make replacements, or something along those lines. Send him a pm and see how its coming along.

ibeatu

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I just sold one to dogsworth about 6 weeks ago. He said he was going to try and make a cast of it to make replacements, or something along those lines. Send him a pm and see how its coming along.

dam hopefully i get 1 also he said he was making them for personal use atm but you never know

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking for one of these myself for quite some time now and haven't had any luck whatsoever. if you find a place that sells them or someone with more than one let me know and vice versa ;)

ibeatu

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I've been looking for one of these myself for quite some time now and haven't had any luck whatsoever. if you find a place that sells them or someone with more than one let me know and vice versa ;)

alright you dont live far from me either