WTB: Big Tyme Mega Drive Games (Battle manias, Tom & Nick, Panorama Cotton, Contra HC, Vampire Killer)

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Might as well try here before giving ebay a commission. Looking for these in near mint shape.

Battle Mania
Battle Mania: Daiginjō
Tom & Nick
Panorama Cotton
Contra the hard corps
Vampire Killer
Golden Axe 3

Thanks and joe bless you.

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Before ebay - Have you considered ordering from Japan via a proxy? Fees and overall prices will be much less than if you use eBay. You can order via Mercari, Yahoo, Rakutan, and other outlets where you can often see the shape of your games before ordering. If you want to take a bit of a "condition gamble," there's also Surugaya (which I've never had a problem with, even for $$$$ Neo games).

You can also order direct from awesome Japanese resellers like The Emporium and others.

Got some links on my resources page if you want to dig into some alt options. https://www.bokujinsroom.net/arcade-resources

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Yeah Ive bought on yhj. I just want to make sure they are legit. Thanks. On a related note a lot of the ones on ebay are the same on yaj lol same pictures.

Last edited:

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
If you order from Yahoo Japan, keep in mind it's littered with fake MD games. Even with detailed pics it's difficult to tell.

Ghaleon

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought some JP stuff on ebay last year, and the guy is Western and runs his own business tracking down JP games for foreigners.

He is really great about spine cards, condition, etc., and sends lots of pics. He buys from stores and YAJ. Still cheaper than ebay as well for the most part, but more importantly you know someone isn't selling you a repro.

I bought a lot of stuff from him, all in condition as described, and he's done some nice detective work for me, like for a Dracula X w/ spine card which is rare for some reason.

Lemme know if you'd like to be in touch w him

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Yeah send me his information if you don’t mind.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Here's a guy I have used a few times.
Instagram -> japantiquity_japanvintageshop

He'll take your wishlist and go hunting for you. He'll take a % but there is still lots of room to get a better deal and ebay.
His focus is retro video games. He'll know MD games well.