wtb a blast city yen stickers , move list strips

ibeatu

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
hey i just wanted to buy a few things mcs is down so i tought i would try here before i look else where
-I wanna buy a blast city yen stickers
-1 move strips interested in a astro city one perferably and maybe a blast city one ,a 3rd strike or any other marvel or street fighter game strip that will fit in under the move sheet glass just pm me pics of what you got thanks
-i can also se 2 to 4 screws to mount a jlf to the panel

Last edited:

defor

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
join the club :D

I'm in the middle of cleaning up a blast for sale and having the same issues finding someone that can supply the art i need.
you'd think there'd be others out there that do what mcs does, but.. :(

if you find someone - drop me a line - I need a yen sticker, marquee filler and move strip (for the moment, I just printed some on oversized paper and that's doing the job)

oh, and possibly a cp overlay

BeefyWhale

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
You guys could look to Andy Geezer, but there will be importing fees. If you decided to go down that path let me know. There are some pieces that I need for my blast city as well.

BeefyWhale

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I think its acutally the other way around. I though MCS actually got off the ground with Andy's help. Either way I feel your pain

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
join the club :D

I'm in the middle of cleaning up a blast for sale and having the same issues finding someone that can supply the art i need.
you'd think there'd be others out there that do what mcs does, but.. :(

if you find someone - drop me a line - I need a yen sticker, marquee filler and move strip (for the moment, I just printed some on oversized paper and that's doing the job)

oh, and possibly a cp overlay

Unfortunately Sean was about the only one doing the Candy Cab stuff. If you had woody's you'd have more options as there's a few people doing repro's. I just got a batch of stuff from MCS and its decent repro stuff. I wish Sean all the best and hope he gets healthy and can continue providing this service but if he's gone for good, I hope someone can fill his shoes and provide the same quality work or releases the artwork graphics to the scene so we can find our own means to get this printed.

defor

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
anyone know if http://www.gameongrafix.com/ is any good?
I've got the artwork for the blast parts needed and i see he already has an astro repro in stock...

considering seeing if he'd run some blast repros - the price is way cheaper than mcs (which makes me wonder on quality)...

Detroit44

n00b
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I have used gameongrafix to print replacement side decals for my Super Neo (twice). Both times the quality was very good. I think they are mostly a print shop (although they do have some custom capabilities). You may have seen the thread on this forum from Testocules regarding his Super Neo restoration. That artwork was printed by gameongrafix.

I am in the same boat as you. I am in the process of having a Blast City cab powder coated and need new side-art work. I have talked to Sean recently (awesome guy - really hope he gets better). He says the hardest part about the Blast City side art is cutting the art out once it is printed (Sean would do this by hand). Perhaps gameongrafix could just print the artwork and we could trim these on our own. I would think that Sean would be willing to forward the file gameongraphix if we asked. Have you had any contact with gameongraphix regarding this?

Thanks - Mark

defor

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I haven't but that'd be awesome- I mainly have asked them about some custom work that i need done for a pair of 1L4/6B panels...
Since you appear to have spoken with Sean, you want to possibly see about spearheading getting those files over to gameongraphix?
I'm cool with cutting it out on my own... same with the actual panel overlay art...

ibeatu

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have used gameongrafix to print replacement side decals for my Super Neo (twice). Both times the quality was very good. I think they are mostly a print shop (although they do have some custom capabilities). You may have seen the thread on this forum from Testocules regarding his Super Neo restoration. That artwork was printed by gameongrafix.

I am in the same boat as you. I am in the process of having a Blast City cab powder coated and need new side-art work. I have talked to Sean recently (awesome guy - really hope he gets better). He says the hardest part about the Blast City side art is cutting the art out once it is printed (Sean would do this by hand). Perhaps gameongrafix could just print the artwork and we could trim these on our own. I would think that Sean would be willing to forward the file gameongraphix if we asked. Have you had any contact with gameongraphix regarding this?

Thanks - Mark

cool let us know how that works i ordered the new net city overlay, the last blast yen sticker, and the new net city instuction insert from giz10p so ill see how those work

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
I actually have 2 side art sets from MCS-Arcade before he stopped doing them. I could sell them to people who want them, but please note that they will be VERY expensive. They are cut and everything. I was thinking of repainting my Blast City and applying them, but I have been lazy. Pm me if you're interested.

BeefyWhale

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I hope that this doesn't start a dangerous precedent. I know there are a few of us trying to work on the same type of project and pieces can be a bit harder to find, but I don't want to see this become a grand master challenge scenario where prices go though the roof for what is basically a copy of a sticker.

ibeatu

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
well i got mostly everything i needed if any one has any of the other stuff hit me up thanks